Sign in to follow this  
Harold's Leg Lift

2022 MLB Draft Thread

Saw Schultz for an inning tonight.  Fastball is legit, was 92-96.  Didn’t see much in terms of offspeed pitches.  Gave up 3 runs but not a lot of contact.

11 hours ago, fathom said:

Saw Schultz for an inning tonight.  Fastball is legit, was 92-96.  Didn’t see much in terms of offspeed pitches.  Gave up 3 runs but not a lot of contact.

You should've said hello.  I was the one in a black shirt holding a radar gun.  

2 hours ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

You should've said hello.  I was the one in a black shirt holding a radar gun.  

Well that narrows it down to about 30 people!  That was a huge crowd.  It was a great atmosphere when he came in.

6 hours ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Holy crap Rocker is pitching in the Frontier League.

If he starts at Schaumburg over Memorial Day weekend, I’ll be there 

I assume Rocker is trying to rebuild draft stock.  Wasn't it a partially torn UCL that torpedoed things last time around?  If pitches well, I wonder what kind of money he is looking for vs likely to get.

Schultz wasn't very good tonight in front of all the heat. He didn't have the life on his fastball or the snap on his slider and he was fighting his command.  He may only have one more game left this spring then he'll probably throw private bullpens until the draft.