GT 7/16: HOU @ SOX, 7:10

1 hour ago, racingmann said:

Agree! I'm new here, so don't know if this has been discussed before, but those new uniforms are ugly, and I think they've lost every game where they've worn them.

They have been discussed and there are almost universally loved.

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

They have been discussed and there are almost universally loved.

Wow! That really surprises me, as I think they look cheap, the pants are too tight, and they don't look like the 'normal' baseball uniform. If that was the idea, they succeeded. But, these uniforms will never 'grow on me.' And I wonder if they ever will win when wearing them.

3 hours ago, racingmann said:

Agree! I'm new here, so don't know if this has been discussed before, but those new uniforms are ugly, and I think they've lost every game where they've worn them.

Welcome to Soxtalk!!! :gosoxretro:

14 minutes ago, racingmann said:

Wow! That really surprises me, as I think they look cheap, the pants are too tight, and they don't look like the 'normal' baseball uniform. If that was the idea, they succeeded. But, these uniforms will never 'grow on me.' And I wonder if they ever will win when wearing them.

I like the hat...I don't mind the jerseys but I am generally superstitious so I don't mind if they don't wear them again. 

As for the fit, my wife last night also said they looked too tight and it looked like Bummer was wearing jeans.

• Like 1