GT 7/16: HOU @ SOX, 7:10

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I don't want to sound like a negative nancy but they're not competitive with the cream of the AL right now. 

We'll see if they are when the injured players return but idk. 

It's a coin flip whether Eloy remains healthy upon his return for the remaining two months, especially if give into his vanity / ego and allow him to play LF.

Robert is the only one I am counting on to be healthy and productive in October among the three with a chance to play this October (Madrigal excluded). Eloy or Grandal will be a bonus.

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I don't want to sound like a negative nancy but they're not competitive with the cream of the AL right now. 

We'll see if they are when the injured players return but idk. 

Fwiw, the playoffs are always a different beast. IIRC there are regularly teams that beat up on losing teams during the season and then make runs through several series in the postseason.

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

It's a coin flip whether Eloy remains healthy upon his return for the remaining two months, especially if give into his vanity / ego and allow him to play LF.

Robert is the only one I am counting on to be healthy and productive in October among the three with a chance to play this October (Madrigal excluded). Eloy or Grandal will be a bonus.

It’s beyond obvious Eloy is going to be at DH when he returns