7/18- Astros at White Sox, 1:10

flavum

9 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I know that isn’t the plan tho. He’s in this rotation next year. He has to be. Just sort of curious management of him all season. He’s not ready to throw 3-4 innings right now tho so im mostly indifferent about tomorrow’s start. But this 1 10 pitch inning BS needs to stop. He needs at LEAST 6-7 full blown regular season starts the rest of the way. Innings need to climb. 

You have to wonder if his hamstring is 100%

• Like 1

I'm not one to usually give a shit of media coverage but the Sox won a series of the 2 best teams in the AL with a dominant pitching performance and the top headline on MLB.com is of that stupid foul ball in the Mets game. No sign of the Sox or Rodon anywhere on the front page. Clown shit

Of course now the headline is up on the sidebar but this series should be the center of MLB right now

Edited by TheTruth05
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I know that isn’t the plan tho. He’s in this rotation next year. He has to be. Just sort of curious management of him all season. He’s not ready to throw 3-4 innings right now tho so im mostly indifferent about tomorrow’s start. But this 1 10 pitch inning BS needs to stop. He needs at LEAST 6-7 full blown regular season starts the rest of the way. Innings need to climb. 

Oh I know they’ll move to the rotation next year, but if they don’t get him some innings he won’t last the full and won’t be able to contribute much come October.

6 minutes ago, ptatc said:

You have to wonder if his hamstring is 100%

Right, I was thinking his limited workload right now is due to his hamstring injury.  It seems to have change their immediate plans with him.  He was pitching more than one inning before the injury.  

Hopefully he is fine, and they are just bringing him back slowly and still have plans to start ramping him up soon.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

I'm not one to usually give a shit of media coverage but the Sox won a series of the 2 best teams in the AL with a dominant pitching performance and the top headline on MLB.com is of that stupid foul ball in the Mets game. No sign of the Sox or Rodon anywhere on the front page. Clown shit

Of course now the headline is up on the sidebar but this series should be the center of MLB right now

Don't worry about it. Many in the media still don't know the White Sox won in 2005. The media, starting with idiot Chuck Garfien, doesn't matter. It's nice to cheer for a contender after the drought of the last decade.

1 hour ago, wegner said:

Scott Boras is a very talented, intelligent and handsome man....just in case he follows here....you know Rodon wants to be here plus who wants the hastle of free agency...take the easy extension $$.

Would sign him tomorrow but Boras is likely to hold out until March and show he can get max value. Just the way he is. 

2 hours ago, maxjusttyped said:

I don't understand the rational behind turning Kopech into a 1 inning reliever at all.

Thank you!  I was coming to post this.

I thought the plan was to give him 3-4 innings and stretch him out for September?  

2 hours ago, Capn12 said:

Rodon is just stupid this year, crazy to see this version of him.

I wish he showed glimpses of this between the injuries.  They might've had him on a friendly extension already.  

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Oh I know they’ll move to the rotation next year, but if they don’t get him some innings he won’t last the full and won’t be able to contribute much come October.

If Carlos signs an extension/qualifying offer, they should use Kopech in a similar way except adding a start every 10 days or so keeping his innings down and everyone else fresh for the long haul.  

1 hour ago, TheTruth05 said:

If you want positivity start by removing the degrading image of TLR  avatar.

• bmags unpinned this topic