Should the Goose Island Goose light up on home runs?

Heads22

While we're asking questions, (and I know this was suggested before), should the goose shoot smoke from its mouth and have its eyes light up on White Sox home runs? I see literally no downside (unless you're standing directly in front of the goose)

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

How about: whenever a White Sox home run is hit into The Goose Island section, the goose head begins spouting out free draft beer? Fans crowd about the goose head in anticipation when a power hitter is up, cups at the ready; holding up signs saying “GOOSE ME”, etc.

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Hamhock said:

How about: whenever a White Sox home run is hit into The Goose Island section, the goose head begins spouting out free draft beer? Fans crowd about the goose head in anticipation when a power hitter is up, cups at the ready; holding up signs saying “GOOSE ME”, etc.

Will it be Sox Golden Ale?

3 hours ago, Heads22 said:

While we're asking questions, (and I know this was suggested before), should the goose shoot smoke from its mouth and have its eyes light up on White Sox home runs? I see literally no downside (unless you're standing directly in front of the goose)

Fireworks.

I’m glad someone wrote this.

The goose should be threatening. Awakening the goose should terrify, like early Gods.

Im not even sure people should enjoy it as much as respect it. Maybe just have it’s neck extend out and when the fireworks come out of it’s blood red eyes have it too near to enjoy.

would be really good.

• Haha 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Hamhock said:

Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. 

9 minutes ago, black jack said:

The more unique things they can add to the stadium, the better.  

The Bucs have a pirate ship, let's get a giant foot or something.  

A replica of a slaughterhouse room from the union stockyards circa 1900? That has true historical significance, especially being on the southside. 

Edited by ron883
  • Like 1

I personally prefer the Revolution Tap Room at games, or hitting Marz’ great brewery taproom a mile west of the stadium. The Goose Island stadium beers (312, IPA) are brewed at the Budweiser plant in Baldwinsville, NY.

1*4k-RJzNVvrnv6Th7O-PILg.jpeg

Still haven’t been to the Craft Cave, though heard good things about it.

• Thanks 1

Not to derail the thread here but....

Are they still doing the 10 dollar standing room only tickets in the goose island section? I've got a 7 year old antsy boy who I don't think is ready to sit through a whole game. He also has an odd obsession with geese, so I'd bet he'd love to see the goose out there. Thinking about just paying the standing room only to take him out to the ball park for a bit, grab some food, dip his toes into the game of baseball and hope something sticks....for cheap, knowing he won't wanna stay.

23 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

The goose should do the above and honk after HRs and wins. It would be ridiculous and I'm totally behind it. 

the ridiculously emotional home runs the last two nights have just sealed it

• Like 1
  • Fire 1