Should the Goose Island Goose light up on home runs?

Heads22

49 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Rumor has it Goose Island beer doesn't taste like it use to.  We rarely see it out here. It's been years since I had one.

They’ve been owned by InBev for a while now.  I’m sure there have been some changes.  

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 3/27/2022 at 1:12 PM, wegner said:

Will the craft cave still exist?  I'm good if I can get a cold Gumballhead at the game.

The Leinenkugel craft lodge sounds like it could be the craft cave, but obviously does not sound too promising.  Lets hope we can still get 180 day old Hop Butcher down there.  

• Like 1

On 3/27/2022 at 3:31 PM, Harry Chappas said:

Is Miller lite replacing modelo as main macrobrew?  

On 3/27/2022 at 5:33 PM, Tnetennba said:

I sure hope not, Modelo is my go to. 

Modelo is staying as the main import per the Trib article today. 

• Like 1

Guys after organizing our fan power to try fire hahn, tlr, and southpaw, I think our next act should be to try and replace the goose with something we prefer. Miller and Coors never had leo burnett create a dumb animal spokesperson, so we have complete freedom here.

The goose was beautiful, it was frightening, I both wanted it pristine but also desperately wanted to see it get what it deserved (hit with a baseball because it chased me on golf courses).

This is the best replacement I could do, with the pristigious, punchable piping plovers

gooseisland2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, bmags said:

Guys after organizing our fan power to try fire hahn, tlr, and southpaw, I think our next act should be to try and replace the goose with something we prefer. Miller and Coors never had leo burnett create a dumb animal spokesperson, so we have complete freedom here.

The goose was beautiful, it was frightening, I both wanted it pristine but also desperately wanted to see it get what it deserved (hit with a baseball because it chased me on golf courses).

This is the best replacement I could do, with the pristigious, punchable piping plovers

gooseisland2.jpg

This is Chicago.  It's either got to a pigeon or a sea gull.

1 hour ago, bmags said:

gooseisland2.jpg

zoolander-will-ferrell.gif 

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

This is Chicago.  It's either got to a pigeon or a sea gull.

Excuse me sire the piping plovers are chicagos most cherished bird and famously nest on montrose beach. A real birder delight.

• Haha 1