7/19- Twins at Sox Gm 1, 4:10

flavum

5 minutes ago, Baron said:

Twins announcers talking about how hamstrung we're going to be in a few years contract wise. Jack Parkman doing the play by play for the Twins? 

More like wishful thinking.  That and they are jealous as MN has pretty well blown it with all of their young talent, while the Sox locked up theirs.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Lol...Abreu is gone after the 2022 season, Keuchel after 2022 or 2023, Grandal after 2023, Lynn after 2023 or 2024, & Hendriks after 2024.  Not like we have some Miguel Cabrera albatross waiting in the wings.

I will believe that when I see it.  If nothing else, this could be one of those contracts that Jerry negotiates himself.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Lol...Abreu is gone after the 2022 season, Keuchel after 2022 or 2023, Grandal after 2023, Lynn after 2023 or 2024, & Hendriks after 2024.  Not like we have some Miguel Cabrera albatross waiting in the wings.

We are not as smart as the Rays or some such bullshit I am sure....enjoy being 17 games back and the infighting that ensues boys.

4 minutes ago, chw42 said:

This guy has basically been batting practice against everyone else and we're over here striking out. 

He's been in a total of 6 games in his career. Not exactly an "everyone else" sample size

I’m watching on delay, but am I the only one that notices the black spot on the main camera behind the plate (they switch to it when a ball is put in play)? It is at the top of the screen, just to the right of the score bug. I’d have to check to be sure, but it’s been there for the last couple games! Lol

Edited by 1dog