7/20 Gamethread: Keuchel vs. Ober

KrankinSox

Just now, BeaverEater48 said:

So sick of these twins.Can wait till we don't have to face them anymore

The White Sox have utterly demolished the Twins this year. If they were .500 against the Twins, Cleveland would be right on their tails. 

Just now, BeaverEater48 said:

So sick of these twins.Can wait till we don't have to face them anymore

lol they're 17 back coming into today and it seriously feels like "objects are closer than they appear." This team is annoying year in and year out 

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

That was his "decision"? He decided to pop out? In a situation where he shoudln't have been hitting anyway?

I believe the criticism is by starting both catchers, he couldn't PH for either with the risk of having Mendick catch if Zavala went down. 

I'd have to agree it was too clever by half to start both, and bat them back to back, to fulfill his platoon fetish.

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I believe the criticism is by starting both catchers, he couldn't PH for either with the risk of having Mendick catch if Zavala went down. 

I'd have to agree it was too clever by half to start both, and bat them back to back, to fulfill his platoon fetish.

How often do catchers leave with injury?  

Just now, maloney.adam said:

The way they have been using Crochet is unacceptable. Why do they have him up if they aren’t going to use him in situations like this. 

Tony was scared of the righty leading off the inning