White Sox Winner !!

Feel like this is where we bump that juggernaut thread again. We're top-5 in odds win the World Series and have been doing it with a roster fall of replacement-level guys, call-ups, and underperforming studs. And these guys have been contributing to the point where we need to debate what to do with the roster once we get the starters back.

Now Tim is hitting HRs, Moncada is hitting HRs, Abreu is driving in runs, and we've got three dynamos coming back from injury soon.

We're sending a message to the rest of the league - get fucking ready.

• Fire 2

58-37

9 1/2 up

Eloy, Robert, Grandal are coming back before the playoffs

Rick Hahn will absolutely make a trade before the deadline

Enjoy it. If this season goes the way we all want it to go, this is the best part of the ride. The come up. The non-expensive core. The perfect mix of guys. This is the good stuff. 

• Like 1

Love this team!!

We have got to use the right bullpen guys in the right situations.

Crochet/Heuer 6th

Bummer/MK 7th & 8th

Hendriks 9th

I will live and die with this.

Now if you go get me a Craig Kimbrel or another arm then fucking great.

• Fire 1

Ways you can tell things are going great: 

1) Fans in the crowd were electric for a game in July against an opponent the Sox are 18 games ahead of in the standings while the Sox are comfortably in first.

2) This:

33 minutes ago, fathom said:

Last two days, once they got that late baserunner, even I was optimistic

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Tony said:

58-37

9 1/2 up

Eloy, Robert, Grandal are coming back before the playoffs

Rick Hahn will absolutely make a trade before the deadline

Enjoy it. If this season goes the way we all want it to go, this is the best part of the ride. The come up. The non-expensive core. The perfect mix of guys. This is the good stuff. 

I remember when Robert got hurt my hope was that we can just survive until the trade deadline or when Eloy and Robert would come back and make a run in August and September. I don't think I could have seen being almost 20 games over .500 since his injury in my wildest dreams. 

• Like 1

Just now, chw42 said:

I remember when Robert got hurt my hope was that we can just survive until the trade deadline or when Eloy and Robert would come back and make a run in August and September. I don't think I could have seen being almost 20 games over .500 since his injury in my wildest dreams. 

I figured we'd be something like 5-6 over and in an absolute dog fight to try and get to 88 wins before Cleveland.  So much for that.  .500 from this point on basically guarantees the division.  At this point I think it's fair to raise expectations to 95-98 wins and to try and get HFA.

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Especially if you told me we'd lose Madrigal, Grandal, and Moncada a few days here and there.

20 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Lets go!!!! What an awesome last couple innings. Hope all you guys at the game had a good time, wish i was there . 

@Jack Parkman get home safe and when u do i expect a Moncada apology!

I've always thought Moncada is really damn good. My criticism is because I expect a lot from him, fairly or unfairly.