Yermin retiring? Nope. Wait, maybe yes? Wait, he's active in Charlotte again.

DurhamStance

5 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

What a wild turn of events. Hope he’s ok. This seems so incredibly weird to just walk away like that.

Dude could still make a decent living in Japan's DH league if he wanted. Hopefully he comes to his senses and decides to go there. 

I don't think MLB is happening for him at this point though. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, Chi Town Sox said:

No major sources other than some people I trust that have connections but hearing of a bad event that him and his brother were involved in with a female a few months ago and wondering if it is starting to get leaked.  

Uh oh...

4 minutes ago, Chi Town Sox said:

No major sources other than some people I trust that have connections but hearing of a bad event that him and his brother were involved in with a female a few months ago and wondering if it is starting to get leaked.  

Just hoping Sox didn't know about it at the time, if true.

1 minute ago, Chi Town Sox said:

I would say this if it is bad I would want the baseball union behind me because they support under the shit circumstances. No way I would quit to get sued privately. That said, you can go hide in the Dominican if you want. I still think he is Pissed he got demoted after being player of the month and the Sox probably tried to trade him with no one interested.

Just now, fathom said:

Just hoping Sox didn't know about it at the time, if true.

I was told about it a while ago and the supposed event was a few months back. This is all speculation but stories like this don’t typically appear out of nowhere and spread, especially when the sources are CPD.  I hope it isn’t true but we will just end it here. 

14 minutes ago, quickman said:

Yermin sucks as a catcher and is apparently untradeable to a shit team. So everyone know he can’t catch. I am sure the Sox tried to trade him so it’s minor leagues or go work in the Dominican. That’s it. 

32 minutes ago, quickman said:

He just might be pissed he is not on the Sox. From boom to bust. Maybe his head couldn’t take it , maybe he said this year was make it or not , but clearly an example of a one hit wonder. Amazing month to triple a. 

Disappear back into obscurity

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, quickman said:

Let me cry that a millenial was humiliated. Poor poor person maybe he needed a safe room, or some space. What a pussy . 

lmao the guy on twitter throws out baseless speculation and leave it to whatever the fuck generation you are to take it as fact and post something completely moronic like this. 

Edited by South Sider
  • Fire 4

1 minute ago, South Sider said:

lmao the guy on twitter throws out baseless speculation and leave it to whatever the fuck generation you are to take it as fact and post something completely moronic like this. 

That might be true , I will give you that, in that he is quitting, maybe it criminal , maybe it’s what the guy said or maybe he is just pissed he is not on the team. Either way yermin was great for one month and was never going to be more. I hope he is fine and everything is good with him as a human . If he did something sexual and stupid it’s his fault. I won’t back him, just like people on here don’t back dui.