Yermin retiring? Nope. Wait, maybe yes? Wait, he's active in Charlotte again.

DurhamStance

On 7/22/2021 at 8:45 PM, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

When was this . Date ? Link ?

Sox Machine says he caught nine games with seven passed balls. Sorry I don't have a video compiled for you.

Remember when Ozzie and Ozney got so offended that Ozney was drafted in the 22nd round that Ozney didn't sign and he was never drafted again? And how Oney Guillen ragged on Jenks, who famously battled depression and addiction, for crying in the clubhouse, leading to his resignation as a scout?

Apples don't fall far from the tree.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

The continuation is probably worth including.

“You once told me ‘people here pay to watch me play’ and even from Frank Thomas I didn’t hear those words”.

“You are not a prospect, I myself defended you for two months, but when I interviewed you I felt sorry for you. I have very good friends in the Dominican Republic and none of them gave me good references from you”.

The line about people paying to watch Yermin play is good - it's true, people aren't really there to see Yermin. They're there to see the team as a whole - or Rodon, Lynn, Giolito, Robert, Tim, etc.

12 minutes ago, Quin said:

Remember when Ozzie and Ozney got so offended that Ozney was drafted in the 22nd round that Ozney didn't sign and he was never drafted again? And how Oney Guillen ragged on Jenks, who famously battled depression and addiction, for crying in the clubhouse, leading to his resignation as a scout?

Apples don't fall far from the tree.

This is very true. I remember how angry I was at Ozzie and his shithead kid when they were using Cowley as their mouthpiece to bash KW and the organization. Completely classes and overly dramatic. 

34 minutes ago, ThatBallHitDeep_WAYBack said:

WhiteSoxDave was saying on this week's RedLineRadio (he mucks it up w/ a few guys on team) that no one wants Yermin back in Chicago & in the locker room - too much of a "me" ego guy.

Too bad he cratered his value. Probably could have flipped him for useful pensman without the meltdown. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

And now the latest drama in the Yermin saga provided by Hector Gomez, Yermin intimating he's going to play in Japan? I don't know why it's even worth sharing at this point but here we are.

Well if Hector reported it, then Yermin will end up in Korea for sure 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

To make room on the 40 man roster for Wright.

Lol I wasn’t being serious. Just a weird move with guys like Rutherford, Adolfo and Yermin on the 40 man. Those dudes will never play a (or in Yermins case another) game for the Sox.