DurhamStance

Yermin retiring? Nope. Wait, maybe yes? Wait, he's active in Charlotte again.

4 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Lol I wasn’t being serious. Just a weird move with guys like Rutherford, Adolfo and Yermin on the 40 man. Those dudes will never play a (or in Yermins case another) game for the Sox. 

Rutherford seems like an obvious DFA. He sucks.

Lol I wasn’t being serious. Just a weird move with guys like Rutherford, Adolfo and Yermin on the 40 man. Those dudes will never play a (or in Yermins case another) game for the Sox. 

In my mind, they have done an analysis of which guys are least likely to get claimed so they can re-sign them to minor league deals. In reality, it's probably based on what mood somebody's in that day.

7 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

In my mind, they have done an analysis of which guys are least likely to get claimed so they can re-sign them to minor league deals. In reality, it's probably based on what mood somebody's in that day.

I think Burdi, of those 4, is probably the 2nd most likely to get claimed, behind Yermin.  Though Yermin has burned his bridge to Chicago, so not really sure what difference it makes.  Sox will trade him for nothing in December if he manages to not quit again before then. 

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

I think Burdi, of those 4, is probably the 2nd most likely to get claimed, behind Yermin.  Though Yermin has burned his bridge to Chicago, so not really sure what difference it makes.  Sox will trade him for nothing in December if he manages to not quit again before then. 

Exactly. He will be with the Marlins or some shit.

Isn’t Burdi damaged goods?  He seems to have never fully recovered from surgery.

Carson Fulmer got claimed a ton of times.  Burdi will be claimed.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Carson Fulmer got claimed a ton of times.  Burdi will be claimed.

I agree. 

1 hour ago, ron883 said:

Let his ass go to Japan. Dude is a drama queen. 

Yermin looks like the type of dude that will break up with a girl and then slam her voicemail with break-up songs. 

Taylor Swift in cleats.