Al’s Cheesy Beef

jkrem32

1 minute ago, Sleepy Harold said:

Dude accidentally outed his identity on Twitter, and instead of playing it off, went completely off the radar. Was a poster here too and suddenly vanished at the same time. 

I missed that. Who was it?

32 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

Dude accidentally outed his identity on Twitter, and instead of playing it off, went completely off the radar. Was a poster here too and suddenly vanished at the same time. 

I still can’t believe that was Orlando, almost wish I could go back and read through his tweets and see how obvious it was.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

A lot of people here questioned Orlando about being a foodie. 

I totally missed the mark on that and just assumed it was because he was always posting their tweets.  Regardless, I will never under what people like Orlando are trying to accomplish by being a fake insider.  Kind of sad what people will do for attention, even when it’s an anonymous internet account.

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I totally missed the mark on that and just assumed it was because he was always posting their tweets.  Regardless, I will never under what people like Orlando are trying to accomplish by being a fake insider.  Kind of sad what people will do for attention, even when it’s an anonymous internet account.

Agreed. It’s so desperately pathetic. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, South Sider said:

Eh, not worth it to judge. That person brought us some entertainment value, got their rocks off, and nobody is worse for wear. 

Bring on more foodies... but it is true there are people I will listen more closely to than them when a serious rumor happens.

It was just annoying when the board was spammed with their posts (and some treating it as gospel) 30 seconds after a tweet.