7/24- Chicago @ Milwaukee, 6:10

BigHurt3515

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

Since you clicked laugh on my post, will you say that you think Adolfo, Sheets, and Burger is an overpay for Frazier?

Yes, I personally think that’s an overpay for a guy who has historically been a 2 to 2.5 win player.  You’re talking about 12 years of team control of two guys who have flashed legit major league ability this year for a eight months of the left-handed Nick Madrigal.  I’m sure most here will disagree with that, but if I’m moving both in a trade I want someone more impactful and/or with more control.  Because once those two are gone, you quickly run out of trade pieces that can get you more than a rental.

1 minute ago, harkness99 said:

he did fuck up... but he turns around to go back to touch the plate - but then he sees the ump wave safe and is like -okay

That was BenO's point. Why risk trying to go back and touch the plate even if you thought you missed it after you have been called safe?

The ump's call has finality when he signifies a run has been scored, unlike a call at one of the other bases.  A safe call at home, the runner heads into the dugout.

• Thanks 2

I'm tired of getting ass kicked by good teams. I want fucking revenge in playoffs  when I have Eloy, Luis, a real 2nd baseman (missing you Nicky), and a couple of bullpen pieces.

Fuk you Jerry! Let's fuking go.......

I just had to get Jerry stuff out my system. Lets go Rick Hahn, lets get some reinforcements. 

We have chance to fucking dominate but need our guys back....

Tired of joker as fan base and team like Milwaukee getting best of us........I hope we meet these kanjars in playoffs.......LFG!!!!

Just now, fathom said:

will never happen but would love for them to go get another legit back up catcher and trade Collins

I think that's very high on the to do list over the off-season. You can't have a platoon DH backing up a 33 year old catcher on a World Series contender. They've given Collins a fair shot to catch this season and he's shown he can't do it.

5 minutes ago, tray said:

That was BenO's point. Why risk trying to go back and touch the plate even if you thought you missed it after you have been called safe?

The ump's call has finality when he signifies a run has been scored, unlike a call at one of the other bases.  A safe call at home, the runner heads into the dugout.

You have to touch home plate and calls can be reversed. This game is like the late 70's Sox facing Earl Weaver. No clue. 

Just now, chw42 said:

It sucks just how winnable this game was. If we make 1 defensive play in the 4th and Yoan touches home plate, it's probably a tie game at this point at worst. 

That's as unimpressive as I've seen Burnes in a long time