Sox @ Brew Crew, 7/25, 6:08, Game Thread

soxfan49

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Don't like Hendriks vs. 3 lefties. If you can't trust Crochet or Bummer here, why are they on the team?

The plan to gear Kopech and Crochet towards being starters is going horribly. 

1 minute ago, Romeo_Santiago81 said:

Whoever has said Tony has been ok you must be senile like him, Tony s time has passed him the players deserve credit for staying in 1st place. Hahn needs to get bullpen help ASAP otherwise they going to burn our closer my goodness.

He is actually well rested…the bigger issue is getting through the 8th the rest of the season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Romeo_Santiago81 said:

Whoever has said Tony has been ok you must be senile like him, Tony s time has passed him the players deserve credit for staying in 1st place. Hahn needs to get bullpen help ASAP otherwise they going to burn our closer my goodness.

TLR should be offered an early retirement package. Leaving Goodwin in and letting Kopech bat were senile moves.

Edited by hankchifan

Just now, ron883 said:

Tony is going to make a lot of haters here look like big-time clowns, per usual.

Normally I don't think anyone would care if Hendriks comes in for 6 outs on occasion. It's everything that came before- leaving Goodwin in, no double switch, letting Kopech in to hit, having him come out for only 1 more hitter after.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Normally I don't think anyone would care if Hendriks comes in for 6 outs on occasion. It's everything that came before- leaving Goodwin in, no double switch, letting Kopech in to hit, having him come out for only 1 more hitter after.

Everyone could clearly see Kopech was pushing hard just to get through his first inning…

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Notice that the Brewers are warning up their best reliever even with a 3-1 deficit.

That said, no way Burr, Bummer and Crochet can be trusted on the road in that kind of environment. 

Agreed......all the crochet love, he has not been good in these situations and tends to get behind and walk guys.