Who would you dream of the White Sox adding in trade this week, and what would you be willing to give up in exchange?

VAfan

We need to do an investigative report and cross reference active soxtalk users in certain threads with Cishek's tweets.

To whoever you are...

"I have a very particular set of skills. I will find you, and I will ban you"*

*I don't have ban powers but you get the point 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I doubt that'd be enough for Turner. Nats would want Vaughn and Crochet. 

5.2 years of Vaughn has to be worth more than Turner at this point, but I agree it’s not enough and that’s because we nothing after our established young major leaguers that is highly valuable.  That’s the problem when you have zero top 100 prospects.

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

5.2 years of Vaughn has to be worth more than Turner at this point, but I agree it’s not enough and that’s because we nothing after our established young major leaguers that is highly valuable.  That’s the problem when you have zero top 100 prospects.

Yeah I'm not saying we'd make that trade, cause it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for us. If we want a big piece, we need to talk about Crochet, Kopech, and Vaughn, that's just the reality of it when we don't have any blue chip prospects not at the ML level. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

So if Sox get Báez will they have to deal with his suspension for acting like a massive scumbag tonight?  Major difference between a bat toss and acting like a piece of shit

He and Garrett have a history. Garrett basically instigated a fight with him earlier this year. Still, you don't gotta do what he did to make it worse. 

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

He and Garrett have a history. Garrett basically instigated a fight with him earlier this year. Still, you don't gotta do what he did to make it worse. 

I know their history, but that’s such a horrible example for kids at home.  He should get a more severe suspension than what Castellanos got.