Sox @ Royals 7/27, 7:10

1 minute ago, RibbieRubarb said:

What do you want? 🙄

We are all complaining about the bullpen and Kopech is providing a perfect 8th inning set up now. 

jeez.

We want the Sox to get good relievers so they can stop wasting Kopech in the bullpen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RibbieRubarb said:

What do you want? 🙄

We are all complaining about the bullpen and Kopech is providing a perfect 8th inning set up now. 

jeez.

I want him to get 2-3 innings the next couple weeks and build up arm strength. And I want him to be a dominant starter in the playoffs as either the #3 or 4. And I want him to win a Cy Young next season. This can be accomplished if they trade for a setup man. Otherwise, he is gonna be stuck as the setup guy. That is NOT maximizing his value. Sorry. you just watched that amazing inning...and you don't want to see that for 5-7 innings? 

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

He has #1 starter stuff, stop dreaming about him being a reliever

I said he can be a premier Closer if he wanted to...That would provide longevity for a guy that throws 100moh like it did for Goose Gossage - about 2o years.

Sometimes you learn. sometimes you teach.. But try to listen instead of getting triggered so easily.

2 minutes ago, tray said:

I said he can be a premier Closer if he wanted to...That would provide longevity for a guy that throws 100moh like it did for Goose Gossage - about 2o years.

Sometimes you learn. sometimes you teach.. But try to listen instead of getting triggered so easily.

This from the guy triggered by Andrew Vaughn.   

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

I want him to get 2-3 innings the next couple weeks and build up arm strength. And I want him to be a dominant starter in the playoffs as either the #3 or 4. And I want him to win a Cy Young next season. This can be accomplished if they trade for a setup man. Otherwise, he is gonna be stuck as the setup guy. That is NOT maximizing his value. Sorry. you just watched that amazing inning...and you don't want to see that for 5-7 innings? 

Even they go get Craig kimbral and someone else, Kopech is not getting stretched out til the offseason

4 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

I want what is best for the white Sox this season to win. If that means Kopech is our 8th inning guy and he stretches out for next season. So be it. 

we can’t complain that we have no one in the pen and when we do we complain they aren’t starting. It’s madness

• Like 1

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic