AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

1 minute ago, tray said:

You can't be a pussy and be afraid of injuring  yourself. If you play in fear, you do not play competitively or at your best.

That is what Benetti and Stone decided to brand Eloy with...for the rest of his career. Sham on them.

Every major league player gets hurt.  How  about Burger?  Call him stupid and limiting to DH after multiple injuries?   How about Grandal? Robert? Engel?

Eloy sent a message tonight, He is not afraid.

You really are fragile over this aren't ?  The difference between Eloy's injuries and those other guys is that Eloy hurt himself because of how bad he has been at his job.  Pulled muscles aren't equal to hurting yourself because you can't play defense. 

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

You really are fragile over this aren't ?  The difference between Eloy's injuries and those other guys is that Eloy hurt himself because of how bad he has been at his job.  Pulled muscles aren't equal to hurting yourself because you can't play defense. 

The weird part is he despises Vaughn in the outfield (despite him being more or less fine) but loves Eloy out there (despite nearly dying on multiple occasions).  Not sure what his agenda is, but it’s strange nonetheless.

• Like 4

You posted half-truths adding minor injuries that had nothing to do with playing outfield....anyway, I will let Eloy's play speak for itself.

Sometimes you learn, sometimes you get taught.

Oh well, sorry you can't enjoy this  win or the Eminem song. Have a nice rest of your non-soxtalk evening.

I'm gonna listen to more music.

• Haha 1

My favorite four letter word: Lejo!   And my favorite Sox doing it.  Love that smile, it's contagious.  I'll even forgive him for the crooked hat.  A big thanks to Q for getting us the heroes of tonight's game.  

Edited by Stinky Stanky
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, tray said:

You posted half-truths adding minor injuries that had nothing to do with playing outfield....anyway, I will let Eloy's play speak for itself.

Sometimes you learn, sometimes you get taught.

Oh well, sorry you can't enjoy this  win or the Eminem song. Have a nice rest of your non-soxtalk evening.

I'm gonna listen to more music.

That's only true if you want to learn, and you have no interest in facts or knowledge. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, tray said:

You can't be a pussy and be afraid of injuring  yourself. If you play in fear, you do not play competitively or at your best.

That is what Benetti and Stone decided to brand Eloy with...for the rest of his career. Shame on them.

Every major league player gets hurt.  How  about Burger?  Call him stupid and limiting to DH after multiple injuries?   How about Grandal? Robert? Engel?

Eloy sent a message tonight, He is not afraid.

Wut

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

The weird part is he despises Vaughn in the outfield (despite him being more or less fine) but loves Eloy out there (despite nearly dying on multiple occasions).  Not sure what his agenda is, but it’s strange nonetheless.

Yeah, but you’re forgetting he’s an idiot, so…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tony said:

Yeah, but you’re forgetting he’s an idiot, so…

Good morning  to you as well Tony!

------------

In the post-game, Benetti asked Eloy what he did to improve his defense all of a sudden. LOL. Eloy appeared to be taken aback by the question ,paused for a moment, then answered that he just continues to work hard.

12 minutes ago, tray said:

Good morning  to you as well Tony!

------------

In the post-game, Benetti asked Eloy what he did to improve his defense all of a sudden. LOL. Eloy appeared to be taken aback by the question ,paused for a moment, then answered that he just continues to work hard.

He wasn't taken aback, there was a significant time delay from Chicago to KC and he was waiting for them to finish asking the question.  

13 hours ago, reiks12 said:

Im watching the Royals feed for that Eloy bomb, heres the transcript

-Would you rather face Abreu who has 75 RBIs or a guy who is in his second game of the year?

*silence*

The thing is... Eloy in his past is 2-3 against Zimmer with 2 doubles...

*Zimmer throws it right down the middle, Eloy fouls it off*

- Ooof... oof.. that was right down the middle and he was ready for it.. I wouldnt give him one of those.. strike ones good but not there... thats center cut..

-So hopefully that was his one and only good pitch to hit

*nervous laugh* right..

*Eloy obliterates the ball*

- Nope..

- Oh man......

• Haha 2
  • Love 2