Sox @ Royals 7/28, 7:10

24 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

we could be the fucking twins, they got hammered 17-14 today to fall to 17 under .500.  I will not take these winning seasons for granted that's for sure.

Or the Yankees, who cemented their superiority over the White Sox in April but are going to miss the playoffs.

Just now, 35thstreetswarm said:

Or the Yankees, who cemented their superiority over the White Sox in April but are going to miss the playoffs.

I would not write them off.  For all the bitching and moaning from their fans you'd think they were like 10 under .500.  Last time I checked they were like 4 games out of the WC and 5-6 over.  TB is scuffling a bit and so are the As.  Mariners are a joke, the Tribe, er, Guardians? Probably will finish with 85 wins at best. 86 wins might take the 2nd WC, Yanks can do that.

40 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

We couldn't do jack shit in this division for 15 years.  Pop the fucking champagne and hang a banner when we wrap this up in late September.

Mogen David and diet soda. 

45 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

We couldn't do jack shit in this division for 15 years.  Pop the fucking champagne and hang a banner when we wrap this up in late September.

Oh yeah.

Gonna get me a couple bottles of Cold Duck, blast a Bangles CD on 11 and walk like a fookin Egyptian.

2 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

for a smart hitter jose can be really fucking stupid sometimes.

he had to hit that ball with a boat paddle.

He decided to swing super late too. You'd think with Eloy behind him he'd stop pressing so much. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Abreu would probably be the best hitter in the league if he learned how to lay off the off-speed low and away

some clown called me out in another thread awhile back because i said jose didnt have a good batting eye/strike patience.

its like have you ever actually watched abreu?

as good as he is.. he could have been way better.