Sox @ Royals 7/28, 7:10

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

How many innings can he realistically get if he’s primarily limited to one inning appearances?

Tony has been trying to use him for 2 innings on multiple occasions. I think with the playoffs you can realistically get him up near 80 innings. I think expecting something more than 150 next year was never realistic in the first place given how much they want to baby him.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

It's baseball, you can luck your way into a championship. See: 2005 Sox. 

Judas Priest, Margaret....what in the actual hell?

2005 Sox pitching straight DOMINATED in the post season, that isn't luck.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Dang pessimism reaching a new low. They are winning good you need to attack the World Series team.

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

The team that was first place from the first day to the last day of the season? That went 110-64 (46 games over .500) over the regular season and playoffs?

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

I mean, the team is going through some offensive woes right now, for sure..but......

"not very good" ?? Some of you guys slay me.

Who else said they're not very good besides jack? Honest question 

Just now, Heads22 said:

The team that was first place from the first day to the last day of the season? That went 110-64 (46 games over .500) over the regular season and playoffs?

And the team that missed the playoffs the following season and lost 90 games 2 seasons later. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

It's baseball, you can luck your way into a championship. See: 2005 Sox and 2006 Cardinals. 

The 2005 White Sox had the best record in baseball for 90% of the season.

Is this just you "tempering" your expectations for a team that already won the title? At this point I just feel like you're trolling, and it's not your pessimism any longer but your desire to say irrational things to get a reaction.

• Like 2

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

And the team that lost 90 games 2 seasons later. 

What does a roster two years later have to do with a roster in that year? They won 90 games the next year. So they went 200-136 over two seasons, winning 60% of their games, and it was all luck. You have become insufferable.