Sox @ Royals 7/28, 7:10

The sheer ineptitude of the offense over the past week and thensome is absolutely infuriating, especially considering it's come against subpar competition for the most part. 

Struggling to score more than 2-3 runs on a regular basis against the Twins and Royals is beyond unacceptable.

Edited by Dan of Steel
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Garcia/Goodwin/Hamilton/Engel

LOL

Goodwin has a worse wRC+ than he did in 2019 and his wRC+ this year is only 4 POINTs higher than his career average.
Leury Garcia has a worse wRC+ than LAST year, and the 3rd highest of his last 5 years.
Billy Hamilton has 107 of the White Sox 3700! PA's and his wRC+ is only 5 points higher than his career average.

Adam Engel has 75 PA's and is the only guy you listed that has a better wRC+ than they've had in their career. I've wasted way too much time entertaining your made up "facts".

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

5 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

You really are trying for that ban.

I'll agree to the ban if you guys let me back on OD 2022 if I ask to be reinstated. I'd be glad to be banned. I spend way too much time on this board.

I PMed the Mods asking to be banned months ago, nobody answered so now I have to be an asshole in order to get it done.  

Edited by Jack Parkman