Sox @ Royals 7/28, 7:10

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

edit:

I think Seby managed the run down really well despite the runner getting to second.

I would rather not have the catcher with all his gear on chasing down a runner, he did great but he should have made one throw to Moncada towards the end and it would have been perfect 

Unacceptable.

Unac-FUCKING-ceptable. 

This team is a fucking disgrace currently, namely the bats. 

Playing sub .500 baseball with 2 4-game gimmee series against the two worst teams in the league, and the best case is we split those. Remarkable. 2-5 stretch. 

Edited by Dan of Steel
  • Like 1

Just now, bmags said:

what a fucking horseshit game. Fuck you cb bucknor 

While we are dropping the f-bombs....Liam can go ahead and wear that Fucking SpongeBob backpack until he stops giving up 9th innings homers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Cause he isn’t a major leaguer. They need to stop pretending he is. Also I hope they trade Crochet because they have bombed his development.

He's more value to teams (including the Sox) developing in the minors as a SP rather than turning him into the underwhelming reliever we've seen this season

Just now, Sox80 said:

He shouldn't even be on the team.  He clearly sucks.  This is on the offense. 

Yup can't score 2 fucking runs against Kris Bubic and expect to win. Those 2 runs were produced by Vaughn, Leury, and Mendick too. The top of the order needs to wake the fuck up.