Sox @ Royals 7/28, 7:10

3 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

i didnt understand why they didnt pinch hit sheets for garcia and move an actual outfielder into right.

In late innings in a close game, we need to have our best defense in OF.  Hamilton to CF and Engel to right.  Our outfield defense has been horrible tonight.

3 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Hope Kopech has 3 Ks in him. 

Just now, Chick Mercedes said:

My man, Cleveland is not nearly  as good as we are. We couldn’t blow a 9.5 game lead if we tried. So nervous, my goodness 

The 1 seed is a realistic goal and very important for a variety of reasons. I'm surprised more fans on here aren't paying attention to that

• Like 1

It's not that Cleveland is as good as the Sox, as it is the Sox are almost as bad as Cleveland. 

Never forget 2005. 

They had a 15 game lead on August 1 and it was shrunk to 0.5 by September 15th. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

What a sequence of crap, OMG.

Missed routine fly ball

Passed ball

Runner is dead to rights at 2B and we end up fucking up the cut off and he gets to 3rd. 

I'll never forget years ago when Rockies kept screwing up cut offs, and when game ended in a loss, Manager Don Baylor had the whole team out there practicing cut off plays, including pitchers.  Baylor was doing the fungo work, coaches were out there instructing, just like the Little League days.