7/29/21 White Sox @ Royals @1:10

wegner

12 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Since the Hernandez deal is official, when does he have to be added to the 25 man? Obviously today at some point, just surprised it wasn't before the game.

I was wondering about that too but they clearly get a little leeway. Mendick will be optioned after the game. 

13 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Since the Hernandez deal is official, when does he have to be added to the 25 man? Obviously today at some point, just surprised it wasn't before the game.

Technically they get a period of time to report ( I THINK 72 hours) but Cleveland is either in Chicago already, or on their way there so Hernandez shouldn't be a problem.  The Cubs are in Chicago, so same thing with Tepera.

I would imagine we see 25 man roster moves right after this game.  Maybe ReyLo to Charlotte, and one of the OFs gets send down or DFAd?  Just a guess.

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

I am afraid to admit it but I was posting injured and might require TJS but definitely will be out for the rest of the season.  I'd like to apologize to all the members of Soxtalk and will vow to never start another GT until I see the starting lineup 1st.

It took brass balls to open the game thread with that lineup.

Brass-balls2_1280x720.jpg

5 minutes ago, wegner said:

I am afraid to admit it but I was posting injured and might require TJS but definitely will be out for the rest of the season.  I'd like to apologize to all the members of Soxtalk and will vow to never start another GT until I see the starting lineup 1st.

Tough it out.  Take one for the team.  We were all depending on you to bring us glory, and you let us down.

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Tough it out.  Take one for the team.  We were all depending on you to bring us glory, and you let us down.

In honor of the Olympics I was hoping to hear a glorious version of our National Anthem played in my honor after an  epic victory but alas I will have to settle for...

7 minutes ago, Jerry McNertney said:

I don't understand wasting a Rodon start and risking injury to any of their players in this game. Why didn't the Sox just forfeit this game?

I mean they basically did. It's just weird they had Rodon throw when they could have just started Lopez. 

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic