7/29/21 White Sox @ Royals @1:10

wegner

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Cole just got curb stomped.

Something has got to be done about people not living up to their Yankee's contract...it is just so unfortunate.  How much longer does Cashman have a job?

It’s hard listening to our two Moron announcers trying to make this game interesting and trying to get us to care when the organization doesn’t. Every game is lust as important as the one tomorrow. Try watching this game with the sound off, it’s better.

Edited by upsoxfan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, upsoxfan said:

It’s hard listening to our two Moron announcers trying to make this game interesting and trying to get us to care when the organization doesn’t. Every game is lust as important as the one tomorrow

You have been saying this for over an hour now.  If its not worth watching, then don't.

• Like 2

Just now, upsoxfan said:

It’s hard listening to our two Moron announcers trying to make this game interesting and trying to get us to care when the organization doesn’t. Every game is lust as important as the one tomorrow

Ok

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, upsoxfan said:

It’s hard listening to our two Moron announcers trying to make this game interesting and trying to get us to care when the organization doesn’t. Every game is lust as important as the one tomorrow. Try watching this game with the sound off, it’s better.

Welcome to Soxtalk!

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, upsoxfan said:

That's their job, nimrod

9 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Chime away and stay for the next 20 years.

Better yet...really jump in by starting tomorrow's GT...I am pretty sure my reign of terror has ended with this one barring another fantastic finish.

1 minute ago, Bossanoveralls said:

Yeah, poor effort today, wegs.

You'll get 'em next time.

I am afraid to admit it but I was posting injured and might require TJS but definitely will be out for the rest of the season.  I'd like to apologize to all the members of Soxtalk and will vow to never start another GT until I see the starting lineup 1st.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic