7/29/21 White Sox @ Royals @1:10

wegner

I had this game on in the background today but didn’t pay close attention. Did Vaughn get any challenging plays? Saw a nice play on a pop out in short RF and a little soft liner but no grounders. But that was all I saw. 

4 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I had this game on in the background today but didn’t pay close attention. Did Vaughn get any challenging plays? Saw a nice play on a pop out in short RF and a little soft liner but no grounders. But that was all I saw. 

I think that's all he got. No grounders. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, fathom said:

As bad as an effort as they’ve had in a long time

Well in fairness the lineup had Moncada and no one else who would have been penciled in as a starter to begin the season.  

2 hours ago, chw42 said:

I think that's all he got. No grounders. 

Was he not at second when a dp was turned. I thought it was him who fielded a grounder and did a glove flip of the ball to Mendick for a dp. But maybe someone else was on 2b at that time? 

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Was he not at second when a dp was turned. I thought it was him who fielded a grounder and did a glove flip of the ball to Mendick for a dp. But maybe someone else was on 2b at that time? 

Wasn't that a 563 double play? 

2 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

I thought Fegan tweeted about it

Edited by BigHurt3515

I reserve the right to change my mind, but this team does not have the "look" or "feel" of an AL champion. If Sox and their injuries and inconsistencies win this thing, LaRussa should be manager of the century and Hahn the GM of the century.

Blast me if you want, but does anybody else feel the same way? I don't "feel it." Maybe it's losing 3 of 4 to one of the most average, blah teams in the history of the Royals.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic