7/29/21 White Sox @ Royals @1:10

wegner

The definition of stupid is to keep doing something that does not work. We have Collision batting 210 and hitting into a shift at least Goodwin who shouldn’t be in the Majors went into the hole for one of the first times this year. A bunt this year is almost a double but our guys with no power try to hit thru it.

2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

whelp. have a good day fellas. I think masturbation sounds like a better use of afternoon free time than this game. 

How did you read my mind like that? Are you also considering pizza by chance?

For all you whiners - this lineup is adding 3 guys with legit 30 HR power (some even more) + a guy on pace for 20+ homers in Hernandez.  Yeah - lets worry about the last week where the team that has been playing down half of its starting lineup finally hit a small slump.  And lets not even forget the fact that getting those bats back in the lineup will strengthen the depth of the team and make its other top players better (i.e., Anderson/Moncada/Abreu get protection/less pressure on them).  

Everyone on here really unerestimates how much talent this team will get back over next few weeks (Eloy here; Hernandez here tomorrow (not on same par as others), Robert (soon), Grandall (sooner).  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Rodon regressing was not part of the plan going into August. 

You mean like everyone expressing concern about how many innings he was on pace to throw?  This is a big reason many wanted Kopech to get some starts.

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

For all you whiners - this lineup is adding 3 guys with legit 30 HR power (some even more) + a guy on pace for 20+ homers in Hernandez.  Yeah - lets worry about the last week where the team that has been playing down half of its starting lineup finally hit a small slump.  And lets not even forget the fact that getting those bats back in the lineup will strengthen the depth of the team and make its other top players better (i.e., Anderson/Moncada/Abreu get protection/less pressure on them).  

Everyone on here really unerestimates how much talent this team will get back over next few weeks (Eloy here; Hernandez here tomorrow (not on same par as others), Robert (soon), Grandall (sooner).  

The bigger concern should be our sp arms getting tired considering last years low usage and past injuries.

Just now, fathom said:

You mean like everyone expressing concern about how many innings he was on pace to throw?  This is a big reason many wanted Kopech to get some starts.

This is the one thing I really don't understand - I don't get why they aren't giving him extended rest at this point.  

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic