White Sox acquire Tepera, Bailey Horn to Cubs

KrankinSox

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

They all fell for that doofus eric sogard and his dumb ass wife's anti vax classes. They're both very outspoken about the dangers of vaccines because they're both braindead.

Crazy how a journeyman 2B that probably shouldn't have even been on the roster swayed an entire team from getting vaccinated. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, EloyJenkins said:

well, at least 16% of them are for sure. they have never reached that 85% threshold. If you are a pro athlete and will take supplements to help heal or take a doctors advice to rehab an injury...but won't take a common courtesy shot to stop a pandemic....seriously, go fuck yourself. I will destroy Tepera every game thread chance I get. 

Or just keep it to yourself now that you’ve made your point?

• Like 2
  • Fire 3

MLB should mandate vaccination and periodic testing  for every player. coach, manager and employee in contact with the team.

Hundreds of millions of people across the world have been vaccinated to protect themselves and also to help battle a worldwide pandemic.  Anti-vax ideology is a joke...just like geocentric, flat earth bullshit and the belief that the Earth is  6,000 years old.  If we allow anti-vax ideology to stand we risk losing the battle to a novel virus and its variants.  If feels like we are right now looking at the numbers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Now the question is, are the Sox done for the period, or are they going to chase more?

Better not be done. Like the pickup, but he isn't enough. Need another reliever like him. 

Edited by Soxsi75

4 hours ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Or he can express his opinion whenever he wants and tell you to kick rocks while doing so?

I dont agree with you on a lot...but thanks for the support my man! How this is even a debate i will never understand. But you def speak your mind. Respect.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tray said:

MLB should mandate vaccination and periodic testing  for every player. coach, manager and employee in contact with the team.

Hundreds of millions of people across the world have been vaccinated to protect themselves and also to help battle a worldwide pandemic.  Anti-vax ideology is a joke...just like geocentric, flat earth bullshit and the belief that the Earth is  6,000 years old.  If we allow anti-vax ideology to stand we risk losing the battle to a novel virus and its variants.  If feels like we are right now looking at the numbers.

Agreed.  But remember, the human race is an experiment that went wrong.

What are we looking at for where Tepera will be slotted in now?  I figured he must have been considered as a set up guy but now with Kimbrel everyone moves down a peg.  Is it now him or Bummer in the 6th or 7th?

2 hours ago, wegner said:

What are we looking at for where Tepera will be slotted in now?  I figured he must have been considered as a set up guy but now with Kimbrel everyone moves down a peg.  Is it now him or Bummer in the 6th or 7th?

That how I envision it. And that’s after Kopech and Crochet/Cease pitch the first four or five innings of a playoff game. 

If baseball worked liked a business. Tepera "Hey guys,  cool party,  I worked with this guy at my old place, we should get him over here . . ."

I was doing a little research. I'm certain Tony liked the old school throwing at the guy who threw at your guy and getting suspended for it thing. 

• bmags unpinned this topic