Sox Acquire Kimbrel; Madrigal, Heuer to Cubs

Baron

8 minutes ago, bmags said:

You wouldn't trade Jared Kelley for anything. What?! 

Almost.  All stars are in play.  I believe in Cease but with Rodon leaving, Sox need all the potential starter arms they can get when they’re top tier like Crotchet and Kelley are.  Do you value Kelley more than Crotchet?

Edited by JPR

2 minutes ago, JoeCredeYes said:

I'm not trading a guy with the ceiling of Randy Johnson/Chris Sale for 25 innings of a 33 year old once great closer having a bounce back year after 2 miserable ones.  

This is exactly how I feel.

A penny pinching organization trading 6 years of a pitcher for a set up man making 16 million.

I quit.

• Like 1

• bmags pinned this topic
1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

This is exactly how I feel.

A penny pinching organization trading 6 years of a pitcher for a set up man making 16 million.

I quit.

100%. This would ge a horrible move

7 minutes ago, bmags said:

One thing I would like to say that appears unpopular is I would trade Crochet for Kimbrel 

I wouldn’t I think Crochet and Kopech will be strong starters here for the next 3 - 5 years and will be huge contributors in the post season. I would rather see Bummer or the other old left hander starting for us who can’t seem to keep his stuf past 65 pitches

Just now, upsoxfan said:

I wouldn’t I think Crochet and Kopech will be strong starters here for the next 3 - 5 years and will be huge contributors in the post season. I would rather see Bummer or the other old left hander starting for us who can’t seem to keep his stuf past 65 pitches

yeah but...why would the cubs want aaron bummer

• Like 1

• Chisoxfn changed the title to Sox Acquire Kimbrel; Madrigal, Heuer to Cubs
  • Heads22 unpinned this topic
  • Quin locked this topic