7/30 CWS v CLE 7:10 PM CDT

TheTruth05

21 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Get your bets in on Cleveland. I'm at the game and sox have been outscored 200-0 in games I've been too. I'll be raging on hahn from the park

I'm going too and we're 3-0 (in chicago) in the games I've been to while home for the summer

1 minute ago, joejoedairy said:

I'm going too and we're 3-0 (in chicago) in the games I've been to while home for the summer

The fan experience this year is a complete disaster. I was here 40 minutes early but they wont let you park in the lots with a credit card or cash. You have to go to IIT. It's a fucking joke. That with the long concessions lines and entrance lines and etc. Its unbelievably bad. 

I'm going to get into the park like 20 minutes late getting here early 

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

The fan experience this year is a complete disaster. I was here 40 minutes early but they wont let you park in the lots with a credit card or cash. You have to go to IIT. It's a fucking joke. That with the long concessions lines and entrance lines and etc. Its unbelievably bad. 

I'm going to get into the park like 20 minutes late getting here early 

They sent out a notice saying certain lots were going to be prepaid only similar to previous years.

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

They sent out a notice saying certain lots were going to be prepaid only similar to previous years.

Every single lot is prepaid. And they're empty. Its inexcusable. Everyone is pissed. And in the past if you showed up to a ticket lot with cash or credit they'd let you in..this is a fucking disaster. This is the worst fan experience I've had in my entire life of attending games.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

Just now, Balta1701 said:

This is gameday right now. Is he active?2A4FAE65-8B74-4017-9446-8547FB904E5B.png

He is eligible, since gameday is feed from MLB database the team uses to submit transactions with the league. As long as he was listed in the print out handed to the umpires, he will be eligible tonight if he is able to make it from DC.

Read an article about it in The Athletic earlier this year, it mentioned how a team screwed up typing in the wrong guy, did not agree with the written paper given to the umpires.

https://theathletic.com/2499532/2021/04/08/baseballs-rich-colorful-and-sometimes-profane-history-of-the-lineup-card-exchange/?article_source=search&search_query=Scorecard

7 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Every single lot is prepaid. And they're empty. Its inexcusable. Everyone is pissed. And in the past if you showed up to a ticket lot with cash or credit they'd let you in..this is a fucking disaster. This is the worst fan experience I've had in my entire life of attending games.

A lot of this BS is due to rules negotiated with the City (no cash / parking, limited/no vendors).

2 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

He is eligible, since gameday is feed from MLB database the team uses to submit transactions with the league. As long as he was listed in the print out handed to the umpires, he will be eligible tonight if he is able to make it from DC.

Read an article about it in The Athletic earlier this year, it mentioned how a team screwed up typing in the wrong guy, did not agree with the written paper given to the umpires.

https://theathletic.com/2499532/2021/04/08/baseballs-rich-colorful-and-sometimes-profane-history-of-the-lineup-card-exchange/?article_source=search&search_query=Scorecard

87f01c2e-8cb8-4078-ad88-522abe2cbb09_tex