7/30 CWS v CLE 7:10 PM CDT

TheTruth05

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Why shouldn’t he have been in on the situation? They acquired him expecting him to be able to pitch in leverage situations. He hung a slider and couldn’t throw strikes. 

Correct 

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Who is trolling? The guy gave up the lead and is out after three batters. Should I high five? My God. Are you 9 years old? 

Well, we automatically have to support him because we just added him until he sucks so bad everyone turns on him and Hahn.

It’s like anyone coming over from the Northside is deliberately sabotaging the Sox chances.

Ruiz not even warmed up well.

Just now, chw42 said:

When do you bring him in? When you're up by 5? 

What i meant by that is let him get settled in.....give him an easy inning at some point.....dude this is not easy  for these guys. They human beings 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

Why shouldn’t he have been in on the situation? They acquired him expecting him to be able to pitch in leverage situations. He hung a slider and couldn’t throw strikes. 

Exactly. 

2 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Exactly...I don't think he was brought in to pitch garbage time....we can call Foster back up for that.