7/30 CWS v CLE 7:10 PM CDT

TheTruth05

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

Shit like that pisses me off like no other. Professional hitters - don’t look with two strikes. Hate the whole don’t shorten up approach with two strikes anyway. Baseball players are more talented today - but their fundamentals at the plate are shit. 

What also sucked was that both Sheets and Moncada took called third strikes with bases loaded.  This is not going to cut it against the best teams, most of which got better at the trade deadline.

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

MVP - umpire making that pitching change to Ruiz.

That might be the first time Ruiz went into a high leverage situation and absolutely killed it this year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

What also sucked was that both Sheets and Moncada took called third strikes with bases loaded.  This is not going to cut it against the best teams, most of which got better at the trade deadline.

Heaven forbid you comment on this topic,  Pooter will snuff out your opinion with a “holier than thou” reprimand 

• Fire 1

Can we talk about how bad Karinchak looked without sticky stuff? I don't think he threw a single curve ball, at least not for a strike. 

He honestly looked like the worst pitcher Cleveland threw out there tonight. 

1 minute ago, harkness99 said:

cleveland refused to win there.. thanks for the gift.

We were content to give them an out, but they were like, "nah, save that for later when you got the bases loaded and nobody out". 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

Anybody know how to watch CSN post game out of market?  I’d be happy to pay.  Can I get a cable subscription without an address?

I don’t know about everything, but DirecTV used to have a “nationwide sports channel” package that would give you access to all of that for about the price of one of their movie channels. You don’t get copyrighted games but you get all the other local content. I switched to my local cable provider when I last moved so I don’t know if they still do that or if other cable providers do. They became awful after AT&Terrible bought them.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Can we talk about how bad Karinchak looked without sticky stuff? I don't think he threw a single curve ball, at least not for a strike. 

He honestly looked like the worst pitcher Cleveland threw out there tonight. 

Good call, no curves