7/30 CWS v CLE 7:10 PM CDT

TheTruth05

6 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

That makes this trade even better was unaware.

Actually oversold them being "friends", I mis-heard this clip earlier in all the excitement earlier today

Either way....seems like they'll get along haha 

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

Nonetheless the lack of Spider Tack may have caused Abreu getting hit on the helmet.

AJ made that point during a game he was calling...I think he actually said the pitchers need to use something because you don't want to get hit in the head.

10 minutes ago, mharkins said:

Blow it out your ass… Scooter.

This team has lost for over a decade, and now they are in first place with a 9 game lead entering August with the best pitching staff in the AL and people STILL b**** and whine about them. You don't know how good we have it right now. You must not have been with the team through the rebuild. 

Have a nice evening! 

Edited by ScooterMcGee
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

10 minutes ago, Bad Hombre said:

Shut up Franny

What an asshole. You guys hit our player in the head. You don't get to try to play victim for an HBP that hasn't happened and probably won't happen.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ScooterMcGee said:

I love how Stone credited Ruiz

Stating the obvious.  It's what makes a great analyst.  You and I are great analysts too.  Seriously, I'm ecstatic for Jose and hope he can do this for us for a long time.

1 hour ago, ScooterMcGee said:

This team has lost for over a decade, and now they are in first place with a 9 game lead entering August with the best pitching staff in the AL and people STILL b**** and whine about them. You don't know how good we have it right now. You must not have been with the team through the rebuild. 

Have a nice evening! 

Wouldn't it make more sense to be more critical, passionate, and invested in the outcomes when the team is really good, than when the team is terrible? Doesn't make much sense to be all in and results oriented for a shit team.

Lot of posters on here telling others to stfu lately if they don't bow at the totem of white sox baseball, and I find it pretty hilarious. If you don't like something someone said, poke fun or rip their position by supporting yours. Telling them to shut up because they said something that hurt your emotional state is just funny as ffff

• Like 1
  • Fire 1