7/30 CWS v CLE 7:10 PM CDT

TheTruth05

4 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

You'd know better than just about anyone there's no guarantee none of those guys experience setbacks.

You’re 100% right…but aside from Gallo…I didn’t feel like there were a ton of great fits for the Sox on the hitters market. Given their limited assets to trade…I feel like the Sox made the right gamble. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tony said:

You’re 100% right…but aside from Gallo…I didn’t feel like there were a ton of great fits for the Sox on the hitters market. Given their limited assets to trade…I feel like the Sox made the right gamble. 

I think a lot of people on here undersold how difficult the Sox farm system made it to make deals, but they absolutely could have surpassed what the Giants gave up for Bryant. Particularly when, IMO, at least, they paid 110 cents on the dollar for Kimbrel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

I think a lot of people on here undersold how difficult the Sox farm system made it to make deals, but they absolutely could have surpassed what the Giants gave up for Bryant. Particularly when, IMO, at least, they paid 110 cents on the dollar for Kimbrel.

Cool

Just now, Capn12 said:

No idea how that isn't a 4 base error, but HR looks way better in the stats.

Official scorer posts on this site and hates the Yoan has no power hot takes. Therefore, it's a homer.