Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheTruth05

7/31 CWS v CLE 6:10 PM CDT

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Keuchel vs McKenzie

Let's give Kimbrel his first save opp in a Sox uni :)

 

 

Edited by TheTruth05

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

2 on this date notes...

Last year, Nick Madrigal made his major league debut.

And 30 years ago tonight, Robin Ventura hit a walk off grand slam off Goose Gossage for a 10-8 win vs the Rangers. It capped Ventura's July-.357/.431/.739/1.170, 8 hr, 12 doubles. 4:45 mark

 

Edited by flavum
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, flavum said:

2 on this date notes...

Last year, Nick Madrigal made his major league debut.

And 30 years ago tonight, Robin Ventura hit a walk off grand slam off Goose Gossage for a 10-8 win vs the Rangers. It capped Ventura's July-.357/.431/.739/1.170, 8 hr, 12 doubles. 4:45 mark

 

The Goose Granny was one of my non-playoff all time favorite moments. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly hope La Russa runs Tepera back out there if the Sox have a lead. Get the guy's confidence back and show that little blip last night is in the rear view.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I honestly hope La Russa runs Tepera back out there if the Sox have a lead. Get the guy's confidence back and show that little blip last night is in the rear view.

Yes - Bush League by the Sox "Fans" to boo him. 

 

This isn't Soldier Field.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ThatBallHitDeep_WAYBack said:

Yes - Bush League by the Sox "Fans" to boo him. 

 

This isn't Soldier Field.  

In the moment after pissing away multiple opportunities it seemed appropriate.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drill Ramirez in the butt in the 1st.  Have Reylo warming up already.  Tell Eloy and the pitchers they can't join in on the brawl if one breaks out.  Lock the Bullpen so they can't either.   

I can see that all happening but hopefully it won't.  Just hit a bunch of  homeruns and bat flip it hard and show em up will work for me 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We don't need to hit anyone or have any brawls. Not worth it

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

hi, anyone know the earliest you can get to the lots to tailgate? thanks!! online it says 2 hours, but i think it is longer. just trying to confirm before we leave for the game today. thanks!

Edited by wuk
added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, wuk said:

hi, anyone know the earliest you can get to the lots to tailgate? thanks!! online it says 2 hours, but i think it is longer. just trying to confirm before we leave for the game today. thanks!

It's 2 hours before game time.

Edited by ptatc
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moncada said:

Drill Ramirez in the butt in the 1st.  Have Reylo warming up already.  Tell Eloy and the pitchers they can't join in on the brawl if one breaks out.  Lock the Bullpen so they can't either.   

I can see that all happening but hopefully it won't.  Just hit a bunch of  homeruns and bat flip it hard and show em up will work for me 

I would be all for it if Abreu was hit on purpose.  But that was not the case. Dick measuring contests sometimes make sense. Not here. The AL Central has surrendered, perhaps for several years. Just keep your eye on the prize.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SoxAce said:

I honestly hope La Russa runs Tepera back out there if the Sox have a lead. Get the guy's confidence back and show that little blip last night is in the rear view.

Tepera is another pitching assessment miss by Hahn and Williams lucky we didn’t give up much. The Cubs knew he was over performing that is why they didn’t ask much

Edited by upsoxfan
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope our dugout is paying attention to Keuchel being finished at the 60 - 65 pitch mark. This guy belongs in the bullpen as a long reliever his starter says are over. He has become a nibbler and knows he can’t challenge a Major League hitter anymore.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, upsoxfan said:

Tepera is another pitching assessment miss by Hahn and Williams lucky we didn’t give up much. The Cubs knew he was over performing that is why they didn’t ask much

One outing.

With with much premature action, it must take you back...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, South Sider said:

Franmil Reyes wants to start a fight if someone gets hit today.

Then he should stick his head up his ass and fight for air.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, upsoxfan said:

I hope our dugout is paying attention to Keuchel being finished at the 60 - 65 pitch mark. This guy belongs in the bullpen as a long reliever his starter says are over. He has become a nibbler and knows he can’t challenge a Major League hitter anymore.

 

Team sucks. 9 game leads suck. They are going to get wiped out in the playoffs.

  • Fire 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Seby playing again tonight 

Have to wonder if the pitchers are starting to realize this guy is 10X better behind the plate than Collins 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Baron said:

Have to wonder if the pitchers are starting to realize this guy is 10X better behind the plate than Collins 

At least he can catch and bunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, upsoxfan said:

At least he can catch and bunt

We don’t know if he can bunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

We don’t know if he can bunt.

Just the mere threat of his bunts causes chaos with the opponent.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×