2021-22 NBA Thread

6 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Another fun game - Zach ultra efficient again and a ton of great ball movement. White, Javante and Ayo all with real good games too. White 12 dimes was nice to see. 

I felt bad for the Hawks, I’m just glad the Bulls banked the wins after being in similar situations.

That was not the shot they should have gotten but it worked. Way to battle with everything going Indianas way. Indiana destroyed bulls on offensive glass - especially late. That is a game where having Ball and Caruso would have been huge. 

White had a 3rd straight good game. 

3 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

That was not the shot they should have gotten but it worked. Way to battle with everything going Indianas way. Indiana destroyed bulls on offensive glass - especially late. That is a game where having Ball and Caruso would have been huge. 

Even when we got stops, there was 2-3 guys in the paint towering over to get boards against us. DeMar mismanaged the clock (again) but got the circus shot to go in. Just a magical way to end 2021. Everybody except Coby played like shit and we still won. 

2 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

It's wild how quick I went from feeling they were going to lose to "oh shit they're gonna win" after Coby's three, then the Zach dunk.

Seemingly an immediate momentum shift.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

Looked for a second he forgot how much time was left

He definitely did. He's been doing that recently at the end of quarters. I remember 2-3 instances of him not even getting a shot up to end the quarter with the ball and plenty of time left. 

15 minutes ago, chw42 said:

He definitely did. He's been doing that recently at the end of quarters. I remember 2-3 instances of him not even getting a shot up to end the quarter with the ball and plenty of time left. 

Plenty of time to drive into the lane and go body hunting and DDR chose to yo-yo the ball and put up an off-balance 28 footer.  Out of gas or afraid of the big bodies in his way?  Won and I feel like they lost.  I need a drink now, not at midnight.

29 minutes ago, Stinky Stanky said:

Plenty of time to drive into the lane and go body hunting and DDR chose to yo-yo the ball and put up an off-balance 28 footer.  Out of gas or afraid of the big bodies in his way?  Won and I feel like they lost.  I need a drink now, not at midnight.

1E244668-A23C-4602-ABA1-F3AD66FFF122.jpeg