Jump to content
bmags

2021-22 NBA Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Quin said:

Source is a grain of salt but my sides have entered the atmosphere.

 

I do like the addition of “immediately”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, almagest said:

That doesn't seem like it's a real thing. That's ridiculous.

Lol that sounds like something the old school lakers would pull off.  Here is Vlade Divac you give us Kobe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2021 at 2:46 PM, Quin said:

Source is a grain of salt but my sides have entered the atmosphere.

 

lol that page reads like the Onion but for basketball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SoxAce said:

DeMar. DeRozan. 

 

That's it. That's all.

Something is just different about him this year. Usually LeBron shows up and DeMar just gets shutdown. It looked like that might happen again through 3 quarters but he put that narrative to rest in the 4th.

Edited by chw42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Something is just different about him this year. Usually LeBron shows up and DeMar just gets shutdown. It looked like that might happen again through 3 quarters but he put that narrative to rest in the 4th.

Pretty obvious he's been possessed since he put on a Bulls jersey.

6iFwLi2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Quin said:

Pretty obvious he's been possessed since he put on a Bulls jersey.

6iFwLi2.jpg

DeMichael DeJordan

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Quin said:

Pretty obvious he's been possessed since he put on a Bulls jersey.

6iFwLi2.jpg

His chance to cross the T's and dot the I's on a career that was denied him in Toronto.  Show the world, DeMar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty clear over the last few weeks just how much of the bulls success Demar in particular is responsible for. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bmags said:

Pretty clear over the last few weeks just how much of the bulls success Demar in particular is responsible for. 

It's crazy how much that move was ridiculed and how well it's worked out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bulls now playing teams with the shoe on the other foot, toronto wednesday going to be without van vleet, siakam, more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bulls signed Ersan Ilyasova to a 10 day contract. I feel like he's always played well against the bulls. A little puzzling as to why he was still out there on the market. I guess he's not very fast, bit everything I read on him says he's a solid defender. He's also a capable 3 point shooter. Could be a sneaky good move. Doesn't solve the need for a big, but I could see him giving the bulls quality minutes off the bench. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bmags said:

Bulls now playing teams with the shoe on the other foot, toronto wednesday going to be without van vleet, siakam, more.

At least we got ours out of the way. Lordy.

Also, I'm hoping this makes the league consider making G-League teams operate like AAA squads where they sign contracts with the NBA team and can get called up. It'd be great to have the Windy City Bulls running the same schemes, instead of signing dudes from random teams, because now we've got...

- McKinnie (Mexico City)
- McClung (South Bay)
- Ersan (FA)
- Formerly Stanley Johnson (South Bay)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Quin said:

At least we got ours out of the way. Lordy.

Also, I'm hoping this makes the league consider making G-League teams operate like AAA squads where they sign contracts with the NBA team and can get called up. It'd be great to have the Windy City Bulls running the same schemes, instead of signing dudes from random teams, because now we've got...

- McKinnie (Mexico City)
- McClung (South Bay)
- Ersan (FA)
- Formerly Stanley Johnson (South Bay)

 

Man, if all you did was watch mixtapes you woulda thought Mac McClung was gonna be a superstar such an exciting player in high school where he broke Iverson's record for most points in the state of Virginia.....I'm not really sure what happened to him. Just a big fish in a small pond? 

 

I wanna see a Lavine,. McClung, DJJ dunk competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, scs787 said:

Man, if all you did was watch mixtapes you woulda thought Mac McClung was gonna be a superstar such an exciting player in high school where he broke Iverson's record for most points in the state of Virginia.....I'm not really sure what happened to him. Just a big fish in a small pond? 

 

I wanna see a Lavine,. McClung, DJJ dunk competition.

How're you forgetting DeRozan for the Bulls' slam dunk contest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Quin said:

At least we got ours out of the way. Lordy.

Also, I'm hoping this makes the league consider making G-League teams operate like AAA squads where they sign contracts with the NBA team and can get called up. It'd be great to have the Windy City Bulls running the same schemes, instead of signing dudes from random teams, because now we've got...

- McKinnie (Mexico City)
- McClung (South Bay)
- Ersan (FA)
- Formerly Stanley Johnson (South Bay)

 

With the heat on MLB owners in regard to the working conditions of minor league players I doubt this will happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Quin said:

How're you forgetting DeRozan for the Bulls' slam dunk contest?

Oof. I just woke up and have yet to have my coffee. Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

With the heat on MLB owners in regard to the working conditions of minor league players I doubt this will happen. 

Oh definitely not this season (or next), just in the future. I think 2-way contracts and every team having a G-League team besides the Suns and Trail Blazers are huge steps towards it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2021 at 11:44 AM, bmags said:

Bulls now playing teams with the shoe on the other foot, toronto wednesday going to be without van vleet, siakam, more.

The game has been postponed. Womp womp. Only 2 games in a 2 week span sucks for the fans, but should be good for the Bulls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, scs787 said:

Bulls signed Ersan Ilyasova to a 10 day contract. I feel like he's always played well against the bulls. A little puzzling as to why he was still out there on the market. I guess he's not very fast, bit everything I read on him says he's a solid defender. He's also a capable 3 point shooter. Could be a sneaky good move. Doesn't solve the need for a big, but I could see him giving the bulls quality minutes off the bench. 

He can hit a shot, he gets you the ball and he can defend a man.  He's also one of these guys with a clouded identity, like some Latin American baseball players, except  he's a Turk? with a Russian last name, although he might be a Russian masquerading as a Turk.  Whatever.  Call him an international man of mystery.  He was once involved in a trade for Serge Ibaka, who is what we really need right now.

Edited by Stinky Stanky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tnetennba said:

 

RIP broke college student's Rodman.

Also Lonzo, McKinnie and Bradley in protocol. Caruso stands alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×