Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bmags

2021-22 NBA Thread

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, chw42 said:

LaVine out with a knee injury. This team is cursed.

Guy from PFF on twitter says 3 pinched nerves and on way to hospital. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chw42 said:

LaVine out with a knee injury. This team is cursed.

Another non-contact knee injury.  At least Zach walked off under his own power. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chi Town Sox said:

Guy from PFF on twitter says 3 pinched nerves and on way to hospital. 

PFF? How do they know anything about the Bulls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't care less about this game with the LaVine injury, but holy shit they've looked like a high school team in the past 2 games. This team just got reality checked into next Tuesday.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh geeze.  I just hope Lavine is okay.  Team has to use these two drubbings as a way to get back grounded and get back doing the little things right, especially knowing that Zach is clearly out for at least a while (hopefully we get good news and it isn't anything serious and he can come back fast).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw the video - hopefully it is good news that he walked off pretty okay (without help) but who knows.  Also - for the teammates these can be the types of things when they happen in a game where the team just loses focus (and can partially explain a drubbing). Would love to see a run in them in the 2nd half so they don't have back to back 30 point losses to 2 of the best teams in the NBA.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ptatc u around? They’re pretty good at diagnosing ACL tears by touch right? I think I remember learning that from u.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am hoping Zach’s injury gets confirmed as mild and we are looking at a 1-3 week timeline vs 1-3 months. At this point can’t be major structural - so either meniscus or more normal swelling/slight strain is my guess. Hopefully just slight strain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get too many Rose flashbacks though. I remember when he had the meniscus tear and I got all excited yet he still missed the whole season (despite fact other players had came back from similar injury in 10-20 days). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I am hoping Zach’s injury gets confirmed as mild and we are looking at a 1-3 week timeline vs 1-3 months. At this point can’t be major structural - so either meniscus or more normal swelling/slight strain is my guess. Hopefully just slight strain. 

 

My guess is he'll be out a few weeks like DJJ. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I get too many Rose flashbacks though. I remember when he had the meniscus tear and I got all excited yet he still missed the whole season (despite fact other players had came back from similar injury in 10-20 days). 

Yeah, the way Zach lands on some of his dunks and layups makes me a bit weary. Granted, he doesn't drive to the rim as much as Rose did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, chw42 said:

 

My guess is he'll be out a few weeks like DJJ. 

Fantastic news. Let’s hope a bit of rest and than he is good to go rest of the season!!! Comes at a tough time for Bulls given how many back to backs they have. NBA should have extended season or cancelled some games. Putting this much on players is a disaster waiting to happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Covid strategy. 

Give it 100% until the half, then decide. But I'd be willing to throw in the towel early. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost had a nice win. Ayo played great, a little too much ball hogging by Derozan down the stretch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, fathom said:

Almost had a nice win. Ayo played great, a little too much ball hogging by Derozan down the stretch.

Needed to get a better shot at the end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×