Jump to content
bmags

2021-22 NBA Thread

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Absolutely awful. My heart skipped a beat when I saw that. All my anger I had right as it happened wasn’t enough. 

This team went from being a contender for the top seed to being maybe a play-in tournament team in the span of a week. Fuck this man. I can't believe we've lost 2 guys this year cause of flagrant fouls. Fouls like Allen's needs a much harsher penalty. Play like that has to be discouraged beyond getting ejected.

Edited by chw42
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grayson Allen should be suspended. That is fucking awful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give us the bucks first round pick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Grayson Allen should be suspended. That is fucking awful.

He should be out as long as Caruso.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chw42 said:

This team went from being a contender for the top seed to being maybe a play-in tournament team in the span of a week. Fuck this man. I can't believe we've lost 2 guys this year cause of flagrant fouls. Fouls like Allen's needs a much harsher penalty. Play like that has to be discouraged beyond getting ejected.

Let’s not go that far (in terms of play-in game). 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Let’s not go that far (in terms of play-in game). 

With how close the East is bundled up, the difference between the 7th seed and the 3rd seed might not be that much. Hell, right now the difference is only about 3 games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6-8 weeks before even being re-evaluated is such a tough blow for this team.  Hope he can be back for the post season but wrist injuries are never easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Stinky Stanky said:

Bucks March 4 at the UC, then twice more.  Bloodbath!

DeMar will go to kill Allen and Ayo won't stop him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, chw42 said:

With how close the East is bundled up, the difference between the 7th seed and the 3rd seed might not be that much. Hell, right now the difference is only about 3 games. 

There’s a decent chance the Bulls and Bucks match up in round 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The meatball is coming out strong with me right now….I want blood next matchup against the Bucks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rough stuff man. At least Lavine is coming back and they have some depth with Coby and Ayo. If Ayo and Coby play like the had been before the Bucks game, I think they'll be alright. 

 

Side bar, I really wish the Bulls could find a way to get Thad back. Couldn't they hypothetically do a 3 team deal where Thad gets sent to a team and they buy him out so he could go to the Bulls? Bulls can't sign him if the Spurs buy him out correct? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Balta1701 said:

There’s a decent chance the Bulls and Bucks match up in round 1.

Nah, bulls will be fine.  This sucks, they will recover though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, scs787 said:

Rough stuff man. At least Lavine is coming back and they have some depth with Coby and Ayo. If Ayo and Coby play like the had been before the Bucks game, I think they'll be alright. 

 

Side bar, I really wish the Bulls could find a way to get Thad back. Couldn't they hypothetically do a 3 team deal where Thad gets sent to a team and they buy him out so he could go to the Bulls? Bulls can't sign him if the Spurs buy him out correct? 

It seems too difficult. But yes basically he needs to go to a third team, be released, then I think they can sign him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, scs787 said:

Rough stuff man. At least Lavine is coming back and they have some depth with Coby and Ayo. If Ayo and Coby play like the had been before the Bucks game, I think they'll be alright. 

 

Side bar, I really wish the Bulls could find a way to get Thad back. Couldn't they hypothetically do a 3 team deal where Thad gets sent to a team and they buy him out so he could go to the Bulls? Bulls can't sign him if the Spurs buy him out correct? 

Thad would indeed need to be traded elsewhere or be released & sign somewhere else before the Bulls could re-acquire him.  I would welcome him back but I don’t know how plausible such a scenario really is.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit - I thought he was out 6-8 weeks…dude doesn’t get evaluated for 6-8 weeks. 11 weeks from now is when playoffs start. This has a shot at being a season ended. 2 flagrant fouls - 2 broken wrists - bulls need an enforcer on their bench. I was upset that no one got in Allen’s face right after the foul. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Shit - I thought he was out 6-8 weeks…dude doesn’t get evaluated for 6-8 weeks. 11 weeks from now is when playoffs start. This has a shot at being a season ended. 2 flagrant fouls - 2 broken wrists - bulls need an enforcer on their bench. I was upset that no one got in Allen’s face right after the foul. 

At the very least, Allen needs to go down really hard next time they play the Bucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CentralChamps21 said:

At the very least, Allen needs to go down really hard next time they play the Bucks.

Allen’s end of roster fodder.  should knock out Portis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, bmags said:

Allen’s end of roster fodder.  should knock out Portis

"Niko? How would you like a return to Chicago?"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Quin said:

"Niko? How would you like a return to Chicago?"

Hahahaha this is excellent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Quin said:

"Niko? How would you like a return to Chicago?"

I am not going to lie - I was googling Niko a week ago. He would be such a good fit for this team - especially with how his D came around. That said I don’t think he ever liked being in the US. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I am not going to lie - I was googling Niko a week ago. He would be such a good fit for this team - especially with how his D came around. That said I don’t think he ever liked being in the US. 

I think he liked Chicago until all the drama exploded. Then he wasn't hot on the NBA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care how many guys are out...you can't be losing by 16 to Orlando at half while scoring 37 points. Half of those are from DeRozan. Vucevic needs to stop playing like a little b****. WCJ is absolutely destroying him in the paint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×