2021-22 NBA Thread

Just now, Quin said:

Also, just, lol. Come on refs, stop this (notice how they ignore the intentional foul).

He also got fouled on the layup. If Giannis takes that much contact, he's for sure shooting free throws. 

6 hours ago, Quin said:

I love Jordan stats where it's like "wow, what an awesome achievement for those guys" is a regular day for MJ.

As years go by I feel like bulls would have been so much better off keeping Gordon in 09 and not signing boozer. We had taj/Noah/asik as frontcourt already and boozer operated in the mid range where rose liked. Meanwhile Gordon > Bogans.

The whole Gordon would have prevented Rose stuff was so much nonsense.

A likely crappy ending for the Bulls season.  Ultimately, they ended at the 6 seed where many thought they'd land in preseason but the last few months were super disappointing.  Even though it's tough to spin the last half of the season, the management team did a really solid job in a quick turnaround to make most of this season exciting.  They know the holes...now go fix them.  I really wonder what will happen with Lavine, he was a killer until he got banged up the last few months, terrible timing in a contract year with the money he will get.  

Edited by Chi Town Sox