Sox at Cubs, 1:20

Bob Sacamano

Just now, KrankinSox said:

Fun fact about Tom Skilling: his brother is convicted felon Jeffrey Skilling, the former Enron CEO

That is fun.

Now that I am thinking about it, they should change the Astros home ballpark back to Enron Field...that would fit those cheaters well.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

In that case, you should post here more often.

I know it sounds crazy but this is my first day at work I've had time to post in awhile. This is the first "easy Friday" I've had in a long ass time.  Usually I'm hustling to beat deadlines before I close up for the weekend.  I already sold some inventory, did some other random shit and made my day before noon here.  These are the days working for yourself is amazing.

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I know it sounds crazy but this is my first day at work I've had time to post in awhile. This is the first "easy Friday" I've had in a long ass time.  Usually I'm hustling to beat deadlines before I close up for the weekend.  I already sold some inventory, did some other random shit and made my day before noon here.  These are the days working for yourself is amazing.

Let's hope you can further enjoy the 'easy Friday" with a W over the Cubbies.

13 minutes ago, Bossanoveralls said:

I'm as positive as the next guy, but we do kinda suck right now.

There is a difference in saying we suck right now(we do, offense at least) and acting like the season will end badly every time we have a bad stretch.   That's all. 

12 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

What do you do?

10 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

There is a difference in saying we suck right now(we do, offense at least) and acting like the season will end badly every time we have a bad stretch.   That's all. 

Yeah the guy is pretty negative.

He was probably mistreated by another team and can't let go.

1 minute ago, Marqhead said:

This series used to get me really fired up, now it’s more of an annoyance. 

It is a bit of a circus and usually I avoid it in person.  However I will be there on Sunday and the last time I was at Wrigley, Eloy parked one in the bleachers to seal the victory so I will try to bring more of the same Sunday evening.  

Just now, wegner said:

It is a bit of a circus and usually I avoid it in person.  However I will be there on Sunday and the last time I was at Wrigley, Eloy parked one in the bleachers to seal the victory so I will try to bring more of the same Sunday evening.  

I used to go to at least one of the game each year in high school and through college. Now as you said it’s too much of a circus to bother with. If I get free tickets I’m there but I don’t go out of my way to find them. 

• Like 1