Sox at Cubs, 1:20

Bob Sacamano

Just now, Baron said:

Dude you are actively rooting against him because you got absolutely shit on in the trade thread. Don't make this about more than it is. 

Why the fuck would I be rooting against him? LOL I want him to be as good as possible, I just understand that the limited amount of innings that relievers pitch makes trading a lot for them really risky, especially when you already have a 16 million dollar closer.

There are countless other posters saying the same shit but you chose to obsess over my comment.

I want Kimbrel to strike out every batter and dominate, but I also know that crazy shit happens in small samples.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

simply put, you don't trade for the best closer in baseball and not make him the closer.  He has very little experience as a set-up man.  His velocity is down without the added adrenaline.  He also excels by throwing curves when hitter is expecting a fastball.  Romine needed to see a curve on 2-2 or 3-2.

They should have turned around and traded him since he was highly sought after.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Why the fuck would I be rooting against him? LOL I want him to be as good as possible, I just understand that the limited amount of innings that relievers pitch makes trading a lot for them really risky, especially when you already have a 16 million dollar closer.

There are countless other posters saying the same shit but you chose to obsess over my comment.

I want Kimbrel to strike out every batter and dominate, but I also know that crazy shit happens in small samples.

Horseshit! Your haven't said a peep about him since the trade until he gives him a 3 run homer. Then you come running in here to go "Look at me everyone!!!". 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

You always hear about closers that can't pitch without the adrenaline.  I think it's stupid also, but it's a mental thing for these guys.

If it's mental for them then it's real. 80% of baseball is half mental.

Just now, Baron said:

Horseshit! Your haven't said a peep about him since the trade until he gives him a 3 run homer. Then you come running in here to go "Look at me everyone!!!". 

I've barely posted since the trade pal; occasionally I have other things to do in my life than post. As much as I enjoy it; I am posting now because I Just got off work after a long ass work week.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I've barely posted since the trade pal; occasionally I have other things to do in my life than post. As much as I enjoy it; I am posting now because I Just got off work after a long ass work week.

Damn it's all just a coincidence. 

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

We used one of our best trades chip on a fucking bird man asshat that can't pitch the inning he's supposed to because we already spent like 60 million covering that.  Awesome!

You gonna have a heart attack bro

9 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

LMAO, for one outing? 

WTF is wrong with you people.  Get a fucking grip folks. 

He is going to get a blown save by giving up hits to...

Matt Duffy

Frank Schwindel

Andrew Romine

Robinson Chirinos

I think people have every right to be pissed about this one.

Plus he took what should have been a possibly momentum building win after that homer by Hernandez and made it a potentially awful loss.

Edited by wegner

5 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I always here this claim that we have one of the smartest fan bases in all of baseball. 

There's a lot of fucking dumb ass shit on this thread. 

Be better Sox fans.  Don't live and die on every pitch. 

This team has been playing like shit since the asg.  Do expect people to be happy about that?