Sox at Cubs, 1:20

Bob Sacamano

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

I bet ya do

I only spent 5 weeks there but man, some shit goes down there.  I was smoking a blunt at like 3 AM on an Isla Verde beach when I stumbled across two gay guys making love in a palm frond enclosed area, lost my keys in the commotion and ended up sleeping in the alley outside my rental until I could get inside in the morning.  I also feel like I almost got into some trouble buying drugs in La Perla one time.

Also talking with the locals about how to flag down the fucking bus.  Who knew that was a fucking thing.  Guess the drivers are too busy trying to squash igaunas.

Just now, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Let me be the first to congratulate Cleveland on winning tonight to remain < 10 games out of first.

They were probably gonna win anyhow. It's Quantrill vs. Manning. 

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I only spent 5 weeks there but man, some shit goes down there.  I was smoking a blunt at like 3 AM on an Isla Verde beach when I stumbled across two gay guys making love in a palm frond enclosed area, lost my keys in the commotion and ended up sleeping in the alley outside my rental until I could get inside in the morning.  I also feel like I almost got into some trouble buying drugs in La Perla one time.

Also talking with the locals about how to flag down the fucking bus.  Who knew that was a fucking thing.  Guess the drivers are too busy trying to squash igaunas.

Lol Damn sounds right

• Like 1

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

He's been pretty bad most of the season.   His ERA is a mirage. 

Said it before, I just do not trust him in the playoffs. Thank god they picked up Kimbrel if the going gets tough (today not withstanding).