Sox at Cubs 8/8, 6:10 pm

Bob Sacamano

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Does Abreu pack bigger Lippers every year? It's fucking gross. His lip is going to burst open soon. I hope he can quit for his own sake. 

4 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Hated by keyboard warriors, loved by those around him. 

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, soulfly said:

Wasn't there some genius here that said that Vaughn wasn't athletic and Eloy is a better fielder than him?  LOL

There are balls that Eloy will get to that Vaughn won't just because of speed, but Vaughn's skill is on par.

4 minutes ago, Middle Buffalo said:

The M&Ms jacket guy hardly ever pays attention to the game. It’s always annoyed me that he’s on screen for the majority of the game - standing up, looking backwards, etc.

Pretty sure he’s moved his seats at the Sox park to behind the dugout, so not as prominently featured at home this year.

I love George! You should meet him - he’s actually really nice. Owns Windy City Limousine. Used to small talk to him a few times in Scout Seats Lounge. 

I think he changed seats this year because Scout Seats Lounge is no longer in use - it’s being used as visiting team’s clubhouse. So it makes no sense to spend money on Scout Seats only to have to go to 200 level RF to eat - and they’ve toned down the Scout Seats food this year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Lopez actually looking good as a reliever. Finding the zone for once more often than not.

Great if Lopez can become something when most felt he was a lost cause.  Wouldn't be the first former starter to make it big in relief.

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

White Sox have tried to cripple this guy's development this season. Brought him up skipping TWO levels, made him learn LF AND RF on the fly in the big leagues, etc. and he's answered every god damn bell. 

What a talent. 

Vaughn is the White Sox MVP this season, and he is getting better each and every game.

Everyone else is in their established role. Andrew learned two new positions on the fly, started as a 22 year old, with 55 games under his belt. Carried the team in July, nothing phases this guy. He is the real deal. 

• Like 3

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Vaughn is the White Sox MVP this season, and he is getting better each and every game.

Everyone else is in their established role. Andrew learned two new positions on the fly, started as a 22 year old, with 55 games under his belt. Carried the team in July, nothing phases this guy. He is the real deal. 

Agree with this 100%, he likely wont win ROY (i havent looked) but hes our MVP with how he stepped up.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

“He’s wearing his World Series ring and he has that fire in his eyes”

He looks like he’s fighting to stay awake in the dugout ARod. He looks like he wants to go home and take a nap.

These ESPN announcers have not watched many Sox games this season.  Their comments have been pretty ignorant.

• Like 1