Sox at Cubs 8/8, 6:10 pm

Bob Sacamano

5 minutes ago, chw42 said:

TA really needed a game like this. They said the figured something out before the game. Hopefully that brings old TA back. 

I hope someone asks Tony what was the deal with Leury in the initial lineup at SS before the revised version with Timmy in.

Perhaps a scheduled rest day, glad he played today, he can rest a game in Minnesota.

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

I hope someone asks Tony what was the deal with Leury in the initial lineup at SS before the revised version with Timmy in.

Perhaps a scheduled rest day, glad he played today, he can rest a game in Minnesota.

Going to right field was the major adjustment.  Pulling the ball had been a failure for him lately.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

Going to right field was the major adjustment.  Pulling the ball had been a failure for him lately.

2 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Yep.

Also, James as always was on it, Tim cancelled his scheduled rest day, missed that tweet. I do hope he gets a day off in Minnesota, nice to get a few days off each month to keep as fresh as possible, avoid fatigue injuries.

4 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Timmy wanted the national TV spotlight. Leury isn't hurt.