Sox at Twins 8/9, 7:10

Bob Sacamano

Sox have brought back the 3 run homer weapon that we had been missing.  Team looks awesome now with Eloy, Cesar and Robert. I would venture Sox are now in very top tier in MLB.  We can now compete well with West Coast teams, Astros, Brewers, Rays, Yankees.  Fear no one!

17 minutes ago, Tony said:

In the thread Jack was posting in, I made the comment people just don’t understand what it means to add guys like Eloy/Robert/Grandal back to this lineup, which means you take out guys like Burger/Leury/Hamilton/Zavala, etc. 

Not saying it’s going to last…they’ll still go cold at some point…but come on. 

Jack and a few others didn’t see this, but most did anticipate a vast improvement, both in ability and just the overall demeanor of the team, with or without shaking off some rust and regaining timing.

Hope you are right one day/year on the player in bold.

7 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Jack and a few others didn’t see this, but most did anticipate a vast improvement, both in ability and just the overall demeanor of the team, with or without shaking off some rust and regaining timing.

Hope you are right one day/year on the player in bold.

Don’t forget about Cesar Hernández.  He has been a major upgrade.

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

This is not Wrigley or GRF....

That ball is nowhere near gone in Wrigley if it gets into that deep corner. I think RF at Target Field is actually shorter than GRF, it's just very tall. 

• Like 1