Benetti out with breakthrough Covid

Heads22

2 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

Why wouldn't Kasper just step in?

Perhaps because Kasper is in Minnesota, and Monaco and others are in the Jerry (Springer) studios in NBC Tower. That is unless today is the first day Jerry's RSN is paying for their TV announcers to travel outside of Chicago to broadcast games in person (Jason attended the Sunday night Milwaukee game as a fan).

16 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Perhaps because Kasper is in Minnesota, and Monaco and others are in the Jerry (Springer) studios in NBC Tower. That is unless today is the first day Jerry's RSN is paying for their TV announcers to travel outside of Chicago to broadcast games in person (Jason attended the Sunday night Milwaukee game as a fan).

that would be my guess. Len/the radio guys are "allowed" to travel for road games while Jason and Stoney are not. So stupid - cutting costs under the guise of covid ...

either way, likely the reason. 

That said, can we please get Hawk!!? Man, I'd love to hear him call Eloy's homers yesterday. Though - him calling from a studio may be awful ... the "wayyy back, he looks up you can put it on the  .... wait .... yes .... no ..... board!!!! YES!! would be plentiful. he could barely tell in person anymore. Not sure he'd be very good calling a game from a TV. I'd have to think with all the switching in and out they've reached out on the idea. 

Covid infections  appear to have gained momentum in certain areas of the country, particularly among the un-vaccinated.

I suspect several of the so-called "break-through" cases are bulsh1t.. Some might be the result of false positive tests,  flu symptoms erroneously reported as break through covid nfections, or positive tests for the virus where there are few if any symptoms for the previously vaccinated.

Benetti has to remain in quarantine for a while because a  Covid outbreak is the last thing the sox need  right  now

Just now, tray said:

I suspect several of the so-called "break-through" cases are bulsh1t..

I don't think the breakthrough cases are bullshit. I think they're real cases but they're extremely mild because the vaccine is very effective at preventing illness even when the virus gets through.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tray said:

Covid infections  appear to have gained momentum in certain areas of the country, particularly among the un-vaccinated.

I suspect several of the so-called "break-through" cases are bulsh1t.. Some might be the result of false positive tests,  flu symptoms erroneously reported as break through covid nfections, or positive tests for the virus where there are few if any symptoms for the previously vaccinated.

Benetti has to remain in quarantine for a while because a  Covid outbreak is the last thing the sox need  right  now

Why is an announcer who has been away from the team diagnosed with Covid, the last thing the Sox need now? We’re all doomed.

• Like 1