Sox at Twins 8/10, 7:10

Bob Sacamano

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Hamilton is on the IL.

Well shit, there goes that idea.  I'd just be very cautious with Robert.  Put him in bubble wrap until he gets 20 games under his belt and tell him no stealing and try not to play him back to back for a minute.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

23 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

These MLB.tv blackouts are an annoying part of being a good team.

Or a cool way for Sox fans without cable to access games now that they are off WGN permanently.

I got free skybox seats for the Brewers vs. Cubs game tonight, so it looks like I'll miss one of a handful of Sox games live this year. Hoping for another Sox victory!

53 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Or a cool way for Sox fans without cable to access games now that they are off WGN permanently.

I got free skybox seats for the Brewers vs. Cubs game tonight, so it looks like I'll miss one of a handful of Sox games live this year. Hoping for another Sox victory!

They could put the games places where people without cable can see them without blacking them out from the other people who also don't have cable.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, mqr said:

They could put the games places where people without cable can see them without blacking them out from the other people who also don't have cable.

especially with what we pay for Mlb.tv. 130 bucks a year and miss at least a dozen games, and don't even get me started about playoffs. 

If I didn't go halvesies with a buddy, this is not a reasonable platform. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mqr said:

You can watch tomorrow's game on YouTube.  It's not YouTubeTV, just YouTube.  Kind of like how Twitter has a few NFL games throughout the season.

Just now, mmmmmbeeer said:

You can watch tomorrow's game on YouTube.  It's not YouTubeTV, just YouTube.  Kind of like how Twitter has a few NFL games throughout the season.

I don't want to watch TMR's game on Youtube.  I want to watch it on MLB.tv where I can change audio, use the replay features, etc.  Thankfully T-Mobile gives me MLB.tv free, otherwise I'd really be bitching.

45 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

especially with what we pay for Mlb.tv. 130 bucks a year and miss at least a dozen games, and don't even get me started about playoffs. 

If I didn't go halvesies with a buddy, this is not a reasonable platform. 

If you just want to watch Sox games, that is an option for cheaper.