Sox at Twins 8/10, 7:10

Bob Sacamano

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

The home run isn't on TLR

Its on Kuechel for walking a guy with 2 outs then throwing a meatball to a midget 

it was the perfect time to have somebody come in for the 6th, it's not like Keuchel was dealing, way too many full counts tonight to roll the dice on getting another inning out of him

that Donaldson AB should've been a wake up call to get the pen ready

Just now, upsoxfan said:

Dallas can not go past 65 - 70 pitches. I do hope we do not have him on contract past this year. We can use that $ to keep Rodon. Dallas as I said last week is a 2 inning guy in the middle of a blow out game.

We have him through next year with an option for the following I believe.  Getting rid of him is easier said than done.

Just now, 2Deep said:

My point being......why would you keep Lamb on the roster and send Sheets down 

Because you'd have to DFA Lamb. Sheets has options. He's also not gonna get regular playing time in the Majors, which he needs. So once rosters expand in September, he can get called back up. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

I think you give the vet a chance to finish his inning.  Didn’t work.  What’s the big deal?

3rd time thru his numbers are higher than the national debt all year.

Edited by Soxfest

Just now, chw42 said:

Because you'd have to DFA Lamb. Sheets has options. He's also not gonna get regular playing time in the Majors, which he needs. So once rosters expand in September, he can get called back up. 

Ok......but lamb brings nothing to the table and I have seen him play one game at 3rd all year

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

Ok......but lamb brings nothing to the table and I have seen him play one game at 3rd all year

I'd rather have Sheets up here too, it's just convenient to send him down without losing Lamb, who does have some value as a left handed pinch hitter.