Sox at Twins 8/10, 7:10

Bob Sacamano

9 hours ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

You may be sitting in a skybox at Wrigley tonight, but the odds aren't good that you'll see a game.

89 minute rain delay. Close early, Brewers jumped on the Cubs bullpen. Contreras pinch hit as tying run but whiffed badly. Only a few thousand stuck around for the final two innings. Cubs typically win when I attend.

Listened to some of the Sox game. This was one of the few I didn't get a chance to follow live beyond my Vegas trip. Truly wonder if anyone has any input (Hahn, Katz, Cairo) at this point. Most see you should take Keuchel out after 5, or at minimum have a minimum level of baseball aptitude and have someone warm up.  In close games when a good manager would impact a game the most, the Sox glaring hole is evident, with no team having a greater disparity between their overall record and record in one run games. Very sad.

37 minutes ago, Blackout Friday said:

Zavala is a shit catcher. 

I almost think he’s a better hitter than catcher. 

he’s horrible. 

Catcher is our weakest position now.  We were spoiled last season with McCann. Grandal is not the best catcher around but is much better than the Collins/Zabala combo.